Tiger at the Masters/Winner prediction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiger at the Masters/Winner prediction

So, its the day before the start of the Masters. I have had several conversations this week about how Tiger will finish this year. I've heard everything from he misses the cut to he wins by 10 because he has all this stuff off his chest.

What do you think?

I have always been impressed with how well he is able to focus and make the needed shot at the biggest moments better than anyone in the history of the game. My thoughts are is that when he is between the ropes now he will be able to focus on the job at hand better than he has for several years. He may be rusty but I think the freedom in his mind allows him to play well enough to be in the mix on the back nine on Sunday. Tiger finishes 3rd.

For the winner my pick is Ernie Els. I think it is his time. Anthony Kim should be a good pick coming off a win in Houston. Look out for Ian Poulter and Retief Goosen. If they were Americans I would have picked them (yes, I like to see a native son win the Masters).

I can here the Masters theme now!

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Re: Tiger at the Masters/Winner prediction

I'm thinking Retief Goosen or Paul Casey.
    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

I hope he gets dead last and goes and finds a cave somewhere to disappear.

However, he will probably win the thing by 6 to 9 strokes and talk about how crappy he played.

Comment

Originally posted by Danger41 View Post
        I hope he gets dead last and goes and finds a cave somewhere to disappear.
        Just curious to know your reason.
        Originally posted by JackFan96
        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
          Just curious to know your reason.
          I just think he's very pompous and expects things to be handed to him based on who he is.

I also wanted to vomit when I heard his public script reading...err...apology.

Comment

It is interesting how everyone has reacted to everything. The reactions run the complete realm of the spectrum from I hope he never plays again to I can't wait for Tiger to be back.

The one thing that is for sure is that it will make for some interesting TV. I thought Billy Payne's comments yesterday were spot on and I'm glad he made them because this situation has a real chance to reflect horribly on Augusta National even though they didn't do anything wrong.

Right now 50+ Bernhard Langer is in the lead. Anyone take Bernie?

SUPERBUNNY
            MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

I will be pulling for Tiger as usual. If it was not for him I would not watch, but i also like watching tom watson and other underdogs.

Comment

I'm going with Phil Michelson!

Comment

Working...
                X