I got your Sooner Smack right here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got your Sooner Smack right here!

The Jackrabbit women already have the Sooners outclassed, like that's news to anyone.

Neb. volleyball coach: OU heckling unsportsmanlike

LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) — The Big 12 Conference said Monday it is reviewing actions by Oklahoma volleyball fans, including members of the women's basketball team, accused of excessively heckling Nebraska players during a match last week.

Nebraska coach John Cook said Monday that OU event management staff and Big 12 referees lost control of Wednesday's match in Norman, Okla. The Huskers beat the Sooners in five sets before a crowd of 2,046, the second-largest in OU volleyball history.

Cook said OU fans viciously taunted Nebraska servers from extremely close proximity.

More ...

Todd Henrichs: Heckling at OU a sign of ignorance

The Nebraska volleyball team is still struggling to find leadership, to identify that go-to player, and, yes, to consistently serve balls over the net.

But never again should we criticize these Huskers for not being able to deliver under pressure.

Seemingly surrounded by hecklers Wednesday night, Tara Mueller calmly put her serve into play late in a wild victory at Oklahoma.

More ...
    @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
    --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Re: I got your Sooner Smack right here!

I hate Oklahoma and that obnoxious fight song!!!!! They have a lot of fans that remind me a lot of the few from NDSU that have distinguished themselves. Arrogant like none other. Of course, that is just a small portion of their fan base but you sure do remember them.

This would be an absolute dream victory scenario!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

The best thing to come out of OU is James Garner, star of the old Rockford Files TV show.
      This space for lease.

Comment

Garner was born in Norman, but didn't go to OU.

IMO, the best thing to come out of OU is this guy:

Comment

Did you see what I did there?

Comment

Oklahoma University, falling out of the Big Dance Sooner than predicted since its conception.
            Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Working...
            X