Beer 30...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beer 30...

...yes, that is an actual name for a brand of beer, and I only had to pay $11.99 for a thirty pack! Sure it tastes like camel urine, but it does the trick. What's your favorite cheap beer? Discuss...
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Re: Beer 30...

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
    ...yes, that is an actual name for a brand of beer, and I only had to pay $11.99 for a thirty pack! Sure it tastes like camel urine, but it does the trick. What's your favorite cheap beer? Discuss...
    Oh man Beer 30 lite is delicious.

Actually, it's not that great but for $12 for a 30 pack, you can't expect it to be the best tasting stuff ever.

Comment

um, sign me up for that!
      how about those those 2.50 backpackers at jim's for st.p's day

I think I'll be looking for that at the bls now....(brookings liquor store)

Comment

Old Milwaukee Light (OML) is by far the best "inexpensive" beer made.

As for cheap beer, Miller High Life 30-pack, some fishing polls, bait and a spot beside a lake or river, that is tough to beat.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Hands down - Natural Ice. A little Natty Ice goes a long way...
          -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

I just bought a 12-pack of Grain Belt. There is nothing like an old classic.
            Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Buckhorn still available?
              Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision.
              Muhammad Ali

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                ...what's so bad about camel urine?
                "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

My father-in-law used to hand me a Pfeiffers when I walked in the door. I had to drink it fast to get it down while it was still cold. Even cool it was unswallowable. The worst part is then he thought I would like another.
                  An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
                  US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
                    I just bought a 12-pack of Grain Belt. There is nothing like an old classic.
                    Agree with this^^^. Summertime = Grainbelt season, I can't watch a Twins game without one. In the winter I like the thicker beers, but come summertime, nothing goes down like a Premo.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell View Post
                      Agree with this^^^. Summertime = Grainbelt season, I can't watch a Twins game without one. In the winter I like the thicker beers, but come summertime, nothing goes down like a Premo.
                      Technically not a "cheap" beer anymore. Premium goes for $9 a 12 pack.
                      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                        Technically not a "cheap" beer anymore. Premium goes for $9 a 12 pack.
                        I second this motion. I like Grain Belt, but it has lost it's economical value.
                        - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                          ...what's so bad about camel urine?
                          It's a little bitter... but it's sterile and I like the taste!
                          - Steven Wright

Comment

During his college days (SD Mines) a younger brother and his frat brothers would purchase generic beer. It had a white label and said "Beer" in black letters. I suggested they pay for it with generic money -- white paper with "Money" in black letters.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell View Post
                              Agree with this comment, Grainbelt in the summer is pure bliss. But it is a little more expensive than it use to be. Still a great beer.

Comment

Working...
                              X