Nathan has torn ligament in his elbow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nathan has torn ligament in his elbow

OUCH! Man does this hurt. Anderson will really have to work some magic if Nathan is done for the year.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Re: Nathan has torn ligament in his elbow

Oops, forgot the link.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Wow, what a deflating blow before the season even kicks off. He sounded confident it was only soreness.

So is Rausch the guy now?

Comment

They were talking on ESPN about Rausch as a possibility. But then they started talking about Guerrier as being the best available with what they have now.

Comment

There goes my fantasy baseball team...

Seriously, that does suck. Hopefully can return at sometime this year. Time to figure out who the new closer is. I'm betting on either Rausch, Guerrier, or possibly Neshek if he returns to his old form.

Comment

This blows. I mean this really BLOWS!
            The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Maybe the twins trade for mariano rivera and get him away from the yankees

Comment

Really not too worried about this. Losing Nathen obviously isn't good, but how people were worried about the closer situation after Every Day Eddie left? Everyone. Nathen had 0 career saves and had been a starter most of his career. I have complete faith that the Twins can plug someone in and they will do just fine.

With the offense they have (holy **** they have an offense this year!) they should be able to still win the division.
                Originally posted by JackFan96
                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Working...
                X