Injuries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injuries

Anybody hearing anything about Layne Somsen? I understand he may have an arm injury. Not trying to cause alarm or start a rumor just looking for info.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Injuries

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    Anybody hearing anything about Layne Somsen? I understand he may have an arm injury. Not trying to cause alarm or start a rumor just looking for info.
    If he's the kid from Yankton that was a stud athlete in HS then yes, I too have heard he has an injury. Something with his elbow which is never good for a young pitcher.

Comment

Layne did have an MRI and is awaiting results. He did make the trip with the team to AF this week but will not pitch. To be honest it does not sound promising for the young man this year. Maybe a medical redshirt is forth coming? Certainly wish him the best of luck. Jacks are not that deep so Layne will clearly be missed.

GBGBGJ

Comment

Some good news about Mr. Somsen. His MRI came back negative so we will see how he progresses getting back to full strength. Good for you Layne.

GBGBGJ

Comment

Working...
        X