Madison Gymnastics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madison Gymnastics

Congratulations to the Madison High School Gymnastics team... Friday morning they won their 16th Straight State Championship at the State "A" Gymnastics meet in Aberdeen.

This is a team that expects nothing less than success when it hits the mat. Even when someone has equipment problems and struggles, the other gymnasts are there to pick it up and run with it.

We talk a lot about the basketball and football teams on here, but I just wanted to give some props to another real-live South Dakota Dynasty.... Great job, Ladydogs!
    I am Ed. Fear me.

Re: Madison Gymnastics

An addendum...

It's become a tradition that the gymnasts get a "Welcome Home" celebration when they come home from the State Gymnastics Meet. This weekend the girls decided to cancel the celebration. They cancelled the celebration so they could go to the prayer service and funeral of a recent MHS graduate who died on Wednesday.

That's class.
    I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Re: Madison Gymnastics

It seems impossible that any team can win 16 straight championships, in any sport, at any level.

Very impressive and good job (again), girls.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Working...
      X