Mike Miller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Miller

I have to be honest, I didn't know much about Mike Miller before this season other than that he was from Mitchell. But watching up close the sorry spectacle that is the Washington Wizards (gunslinging Gilbert Arenas, trading their best players for bad draft picks and guys who mostly don't want to be here), I am impressed with how Miller has helped keep things together. He seems to be the consummate pro besides having one of the prettier three-point shots I've ever seen.

Re: Mike Miller

That shot is a Miller family tradition. In the '70s it was seen, though without a three point line" from Tom, Chris, Mick and Mary. And none of us will forget watching State get "Millered" in the regional tourney.
    You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
      That shot is a Miller family tradition. In the '70s it was seen, though without a three point line" from Tom, Chris, Mick and Mary. And none of us will forget watching State get "Millered" in the regional tourney.
      Stickney and then DWU.

When Ryan Miller and his NSU teammates came to Frost, he put on a three-point clinic, shooting around the horn. Frost was electric that night.

Comment

all i know is the wizards are 3-1 since they dumped their highest paid starts for a bunch of young no-names and are playing harder than any time since Gilbert Arenas came to D.C. Miller had two big treys last night.

Comment

I haven't seen him on TV lately. Did he cut his hair?
          LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
            I haven't seen him on TV lately. Did he cut his hair?
            ...yep, and added about 10 tattoos.
            "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
              Stickney and then DWU.

When Ryan Miller and his NSU teammates came to Frost, he put on a three-point clinic, shooting around the horn. Frost was electric that night.
              Mick attended BH. His time was cut short by an accident unfortunately. Still miss him.

Ryan's display at Frost was incredible. More so because he was so well defended. That certainly was a clinic.
              You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Working...
              X