Da U

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Da U

Predictions: Jacks come out with more fire than the men did Saturday night, dominate from tip to buzzer, crowd exceeds Saturday night's, and the resumption of the rivalry will have begun on SDSU's terms.
    Only right since SDSU took the risks and led the way.

SDSU: South Dakota's pioneering and premier Division 1 program.

Re: Da U

I would trust Mick Garry's comment about a 25 pt dog for USD. Who else knows the Women's bb team at USD better than the beat writer of the Argus. Of course he could be setting us up for a set back, but I doubt it. Considering their schedule they should have a winning record but are 9-11, and they may have some good athletes, but can they match SDSU? We will find out SOON.

Comment

If we turn the all over its anybody's game. If we don't...watchout! We may need to add another number place on the home team scoreboard.
      One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
        If we turn the all over its anybody's game. If we don't...watchout! We may need to add another number place on the home team scoreboard.
        We could turn the ball over 30 times and still win by 20. The Jacks defense is going to be the difference in this game. The U has been struggling to find offense and our ladies aren't going to let them find it.
        -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

USD 63
          SDSU 96

Jacks start with a 12-2 run and just keep smacking the puppies. That's how I see it!

I have to believe AJ and this team want to show that while there may be two D1 schools in South Dakota, there is only one team that plays D1 caliber WBB.

Seriously time for a smackdown!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
            USD 63
            SDSU 96

Jacks start with a 12-2 run and just keep smacking the puppies. That's how I see it!

I have to believe AJ and this team want to show that while there may be two D1 schools in South Dakota, there is only one team that plays D1 caliber WBB.

Seriously time for a smackdown!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
            Maybe AJ will pull an Oral Roberts. Oh wait, our WBB coach has class, respect, and a love for what the game means. He will keep it within 60.
            -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

As a fan of the Chicago Bears I find the title of this thread insulting.

How about Duh U?

Comment

USD 63
                Oh, I don't know about that.

If NDSU couldn't get to 50, I don't think the 'Yotes will be seeing the far side of that number either.

Jacks in the neighborhood of 90, USD around 40.

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post

If NDSU couldn't get to 50, I don't think the 'Yotes will be seeing the far side of that number either.

I will be a bit more modest and say

GOOD TEAM:71
                  UDOT TEAM:53
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post

My first thought was to say we would double them up but that sounded a little too good to be true. I like the way you're thinking!

SUPERBUNNY

Comment

I just don't see any way AJ calls of the Rabbits tonight if this thing gets out of hand. This is for State pride, recruiting turf, and just a good old-fashioned take that you fruity, red-wearing, mangy, sonsaofaguns!

You call of the Rabbits against the Buffalo Chips. That's the difference in the rivalries IMO! Am I right or wrong?

GB, GB, GJ! And scru the u.

SUPERBUNNY

Comment

I just don't see any way AJ calls of the Rabbits tonight if this thing gets out of hand. This is for State pride, recruiting turf, and just a good old-fashioned take that you fruity, red-wearing, mangy, sonsaofaguns!

You call of the Rabbits against the Buffalo Chips. That's the difference in the rivalries IMO! Am I right or wrong?

SUPERBUNNY
                        IF it gets to be a big blowout, AJ definitely pulls them back. We want the win to keep the momentum going, but getting playing time for the bench would be really nice. If the game is 20-30 pts, would you risk a starter getting injured at this time of the year? I don't think anyone with the team thinks a 40, 50 or 60 point win is more important than making sure the team is ready for a strong run to the NCAA's.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
                          IF it gets to be a big blowout, AJ definitely pulls them back. We want the win to keep the momentum going, but getting playing time for the bench would be really nice. If the game is 20-30 pts, would you risk a starter getting injured at this time of the year? I don't think anyone with the team thinks a 40, 50 or 60 point win is more important than making sure the team is ready for a strong run to the NCAA's.
                          I hope we get a lopsided result to find out one way or the other! Guess you know where I stand. I'm not saying that it goes until the final buzzer but until the final 2-3 minutes.

SUPERBUNNY

Comment

I hope we get a lopsided result to find out one way or the other! Guess you know where I stand. I'm not saying that it goes until the final buzzer but until the final 2-3 minutes.

SUPERBUNNY
                            I am expecting a lopsided result, even with the bench in!

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

SUPERBUNNY
                              The bench players may get more minutes, but with Dietel out(?) and VJ definitely out, the bench is pretty short anyway (at least per SDSU standards).

AJ will be disappointed with the team if they don't play full throttle, wire to wire.

You play to your level, not the other team's level. It's the only way for a good team in a crappy conference to be ready come tournament time.

Comment

Working...
                              X