2010 Baseball Poster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Baseball Poster

Has anyone seen the team's new poster? It has the players walking out of a cornfield a la Field of Dreams. I know that I've gotten basketball and football posters in the past. Does anyone know where I can get the new baseball poster? I need one in my office .

Re: 2010 Baseball Poster

When did you see the poster? Usually they don't come out for quite a while yet. Kirby must be getting done what he promised to do.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitinTea View Post
      Has anyone seen the team's new poster? It has the players walking out of a cornfield a la Field of Dreams. I know that I've gotten basketball and football posters in the past. Does anyone know where I can get the new baseball poster? I need one in my office .
      Ask one of the staff from the athletic dept. If you are a Jackrabbit Club member they'll get you a poster no questions asked. If you aren't a Jackrabbit Club member they should at least ask you why not and then get you a poster. There really is no excuse for not being a Jackrabbit Club member.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I am a jackrabbit club member. Maybe I'll run into someone tonight.

I saw the poster at the brookings liquor store. *insert witty comment here*

Comment

I am a jackrabbit club member. Maybe I'll run into someone tonight.

I saw the poster at the brookings liquor store. *insert witty comment here*

Usually they have some free posters at the basketball games. On the north side of Frost behind the reserve seating, in between the concession stands.
          LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
            Usually they have some free posters at the basketball games. On the north side of Frost behind the reserve seating, in between the concession stands.
            I just picked up 3 posters at the game. Not much of a student crowd. Reserved seats are full.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I sure hope everyone is as excited about the season as they are about the posters

Comment

That poster sounds amazing. I'll have to pick one up. I usually enjoy the posters that they come up with

Comment

Working...
                X