http://www.brookingsregister.com/v2_...d=7421&page=79

I like it, I like it alot.
    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Re: Li'l Jack

Go State!

Comment

Very cool. Three little ones will be getting new sweatshirts and T-shirts for beautiful fall days at Monsanto Field at Coughlin Alumni Stadium.

Comment

This is a great addition to the 'determined' bunny. The Rabbit nation will multiply like....well rabbits, with this handsome little fellow!

Comment

Cute.

My daughter already has a few of the "adult" jack logo, but I'll definately be getting her some of this "lil Jack" stuff.
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
              Very cool. Three little ones will be getting new sweatshirts and T-shirts for beautiful fall days at Monsanto Field at Coughlin Alumni Stadium.
              Please tell me they really didn't do the double name thing.
              Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.
              -Ben Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack 1738

Comment

Originally posted by JimmieTuba View Post
                Please tell me they really didn't do the double name thing.
                Actually I heard it was going to be Monsanto Field at Coughlin-Fishback-Alumni Stadium at J. Lohr Place at Sanford Center. Sponsored by Coca-Cola, InBev, and the Brookings Liquor Store.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                  Actually I heard it was going to be Monsanto Field at Coughlin-Fishback-Alumni Stadium at J. Lohr Place at Sanford Center. Sponsored by Coca-Cola, InBev, and the Brookings Liquor Store.
                  I kinda like JLohr Vineyard Field at Coughlin-Sanford-Daktronics-Alumni Stadium.

Comment

Very neat design and idea. I looked on the bookstore website and did not see any of these types of shirts listed. I wonder if they just have not updated it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by gojacksgo View Post
                      Very neat design and idea. I looked on the bookstore website and did not see any of these types of shirts listed. I wonder if they just have not updated it yet.
                      The website doesn't really offer a whole lot compared to what the actual inventory is at the bookstore. Even Jackrabbit Central doesn't have everything that they sell on campus.
                      -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Working...
                      X