Clear All

• 2010 Recruit YouTube Videos

I figured this deserved it's own thread:

Part 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ej8yJAJbVE

Part 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWukKmDy97s

Re: 2010 Recruit YouTube Videos

WR Dom Wright looks blazing fast, I can see how he ran a 10.5 100m & a 21.5 200m.

Comment

I like what I see, the 4 guys that really impressed:

Dom Wright, as stated before, this kid can FLY!
      Jack Sherlock- looks like he has natural football instincts and can hit like a truck
      Zach Zenner - Nice looking runner, very smooth
      Alex Dominguez - O lineman with a nasty streak, I like it!

Comment

Couple things I noticed watching the highlights.

OT Alex Dominguez pancakes 2 guys in one play with his first highlight.

CB Korrus looks like he has another gear and really runs past the whole team in a couple highlights.

DE Austin LaBlance catches a pass a quick pass and than outruns the whole field. You can see why this kid was ranked as high as he was. Very fast for his size.

OT Mueller - Good with his hands, get's those mits inside on the player right away and controls them.

WR Schneider - Defiantly 6'5" looks big out there on the outside. Makes a nice comeback catch for a TD.

LB Sherlock - Lays the wood on a guy in his 2nd highlight. Flowed to the ball well. Smooth.

DT Starr - Quick off the ball, blows by his guy in the first clip with a swim move.

QB Sumner - Looks calm at the helm, throws a nice deep pass

K Syrovatka - Makes some 40 yarders with 5-10 yards to spare

RB Tunge - Just at a different level than the 9-man team he is playing. Looks like a man vs boys.

DE Tuschen - Looked big and fast. How does a player set the record for sacks in a season at Roosevelt and only get honorable mention Argus 45.

WR Wright - Most impressive highlights. Lightning fast. Could very well be the fastest Jackrabbit the first day he steps on the field.

RB Zenner - Tough, physical runner. Runs alot like Minett. Can run you over or run by you.

Comment

I liked the looks of the greger from wagner. He looked tough on the run block pulling.

Comment

I was watching those videos and noticed a familiar color of opposing uniforms when watching the Greger kid from Wagner. I rewound the youtube a bit and verified it. Yep, he's working over the woeful Miller Rustlers at Miller during a couple of those clips. (Look for the team in the Green at the 2:16 mark on the first youtube clip on the recruits) It's been a long decade for the once proud Miller Rustler Football program. That Greger kid is one big dude for a high schooler, by the way.
            "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum View Post
              I was watching those videos and noticed a familiar color of opposing uniforms when watching the Greger kid from Wagner. I rewound the youtube a bit and verified it. Yep, he's working over the woeful Miller Rustlers at Miller during a couple of those clips. (Look for the team in the Green at the 2:16 mark on the first youtube clip on the recruits) It's been a long decade for the once proud Miller Rustler Football program. That Greger kid is one big dude for a high schooler, by the way.
              He's quite the basketball player too. I think averaging a doube-double this year. I remember him playing at the Swiftel Center the past two years. I kept thinking wow at the way his bb coach constantly chews him out and he just works hard. I think Luke Meadows will enjoy working his butt off his freshman year. Greger will be a workhorse for the O-Line two years down the road.

Comment

Working...
              X