2010 Signing Day Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Signing Day Thread

I prefer a new thread dedicated to the confirmed signees. If I'm trumped by others just dump the thread. Here is a link to TV's site where he will be covering live. I've set a reminder. I've got a couple of procedures in the morning but I'll be checking in before clinic, keep me up-to-date.

http://www.argusleader.com/article/9...S0202/91221041
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: 2010 Signing Day Thread

Tomorrow will more than likely be the only day I will "willingly" wake up before 7 a.m. all year, as that is how much I love national signing day
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Comment

Hartley form the Brookings Register said this on his twitter "I will be tweeting from the HPER Center starting at 645 AM and throughout the day. With Video from Cubby's."

Comment

I haven't been able to access any of the live feed via the hospital computers and I don't tweet so I have no idea what has happened yet this morning. Anxious to find out who has signed.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

QB Austin Sumner and WR Jason Schneider have signed.

Comment

OL Trevor Greger from Wagner has signed.

Comment

From TV:

At last check: Tueschen, Wright, LaBlance, Sumner, Greger, Schneider, Tunge, Purcell, Sherlock plus the two jucos that are already in class.
              Last edited by jackmd; 02-03-2010, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                From TV:

At last check: Tueschen, Wright, LaBlance, Sumner, Greger, Schneider plus the two jucos that are already in class.

From me:

I guess my only really big concern is that Starr will choose U of M.
                jackmd - I know a guy who is associated w/ Blaine football, he texted me last night, said that Starr will be signing with us today. I think the U of M backed off.

Comment

As per the Register's Twitter page:
                  DE – Nick Krings [6’4” 225] Humphrey’s St. Francis and DB – Matt Korus [5’11” 180] Humphrey’s St. Francis

Comment

Originally posted by rabbits64 View Post
                    jackmd - I know a guy who is associated w/ Blaine football, he texted me last night, said that Starr will be signing with us today. I think the U of M backed off.
                    Thanks. I watched some the video and I can't say I was overwhelmed by what I saw but he is highly rated and if our coaches want him he must be willing to work hard.

Comment

Originally posted by SidelineObserver View Post
                      As per the Register's Twitter page:
                      DE – Nick Krings [6’4” 225] Humphrey’s St. Francis and DB – Matt Korus [5’11” 180] Humphrey’s St. Francis
                      This is the first I've heard of these 2. Anyone else aware of them?

Comment

From TV:

At last check: Tueschen, Wright, LaBlance, Sumner, Greger, Schneider plus the two jucos that are already in class.
                        Purcell from R.C. is in.

Comment

Thanks. I watched some the video and I can't say I was overwhelmed by what I saw but he is highly rated and if our coaches want him he must be willing to work hard.
                          From what my friend told me about Starr, he would be curious to see how he would react after he gets his butt handed to him in practice by bigger stronger guys. Maybe some effort issues? I think the kid has tons of potential, hopefully our coaches can mold him.

Comment

This is the first I've heard of these 2. Anyone else aware of them?
                            It sounds like they will be walking on. Also sounds like the Jacks will get a walk-on from Phoenix.

Comment

Originally posted by SidelineObserver View Post
                              It sounds like they will be walking on. Also sounds like the Jacks will get a walk-on from Phoenix.
                              TV mentioned a couple from Nebraska expected to walk-on, they must be the two. Humphrey's won the D2 title in NE and both were all-state guys. I think they are nice additions.

Comment

Working...
                              X