FB players in track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FB players in track

I noticed that Redshirt freshman cornerback Julian Wagner ran in the Bergan Invitational track meet.
    He finished 8th in the 60 meter dash with a 7.07 time competing against Big 10 & Big 12 schools.

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=204877895

Re: FB players in track

I just was looking up the track records and noticed that Wagner's time of 7.07 is 4th in SDSU history.

Former player Jaron Harris was 2nd with a 6.94, Hank McCall was 8th on the list with a 7.16 & Joe Blackman was 10th with a 7.20 in 2006.

Also noticed that former SDSU WR Jeff Tiefenthaler (and dad of current SDSU WR Trevor Tiefenthaler) holds the indoor records in the 300M, 400M, 500M.

I wonder if Trevor will run any indoor track this season.

Comment

My hope: if the athlete wants to participate in track, he should be encouraged to do so.

Comment

I did some research on the redshirt freshman Julian Wagner. He is blazin fast. I read where he anchored the state championship 4x2 winning team. I also read where is best race is not even the 60m but the 200 with his best time 21.6. Who is this speedster?

Comment

Originally posted by brittany1 View Post
          I did some research on the redshirt freshman Julian Wagner. He is blazin fast. I read where he anchored the state championship 4x2 winning team. I also read where is best race is not even the 60m but the 200 with his best time 21.6. Who is this speedster?
          Brother? Son? Cousin?

Welcome to the board!
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I noticed that former Jack Linebacker Isaiah Jackson placed 4th in the discus at Howard Wood.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell View Post
              I noticed that former Jack Linebacker Isaiah Jackson placed 4th in the discus at Howard Wood.
              He entered unattached at the SDSU twilight meet, threw fairly well and was asked to join the team. He is a welcome addition heading into conference.

Comment

Working...
              X