State vs U Getting Close

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• State vs U Getting Close

It's not too far away but the USD women have picked up their game recently and the South Dakota Sports betting line spread created by Coyote Fan has been set at -14 in favor of the Jacks. The spread would have been -18 a few days ago but after big wins at Utah Valley and at UND the USD gals have closed the gap. By the early ticket sales and newly designed ticket procedures just does to show that SDSU fans still do care very much about USD despite claims to the contrary by those that still want to believe that USD still doesn't exist in the state of South Dakota.

I would expect very few Coyote fans to be in attendance because of not really caring about the SDSU game any more than the much more important Great West Conference games. Expect the USD women to not really give away much as far as new plays or schemes in order to save them for their conference season. I expect SDSU will be much more ready to play in the game because USD wants to make it apparent that they will not be a threat in the Summit League. What will be saved for the Summit League games 2 years later will be the beginning of the takeover of Womens Basketball in the state of South Dakota from the Coyotes of Vermillion.
    How Bout Them Yotes

Re: State vs U Getting Close

Can't get anybody to talk to you on the Coyote board?
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
      It's not too far away but the USD women have picked up their game recently and the South Dakota Sports betting line spread created by Coyote Fan has been set at -14 in favor of the Jacks. The spread would have been -18 a few days ago but after big wins at Utah Valley and at UND the USD gals have closed the gap. By the early ticket sales and newly designed ticket procedures just does to show that SDSU fans still do care very much about USD despite claims to the contrary by those that still want to believe that USD still doesn't exist in the state of South Dakota.

I would expect very few Coyote fans to be in attendance because of not really caring about the SDSU game any more than the much more important Great West Conference games. Expect the USD women to not really give away much as far as new plays or schemes in order to save them for their conference season. I expect SDSU will be much more ready to play in the game because USD wants to make it apparent that they will not be a threat in the Summit League. What will be saved for the Summit League games 2 years later will be the beginning of the takeover of Womens Basketball in the state of South Dakota from the Coyotes of Vermillion.
      CF:
      Good thing you choose the smack section to start this thread as your post can not possibly be taken serious.

Comment

I would expect very few Coyote fans to be in attendance because of not really caring about the SDSU game any more than the much more important Great West Conference games.
        My first ever post in smack because I just have to ask - What could possibly be important about a Great West Conference game? No post season (are any of the teams even eliglible yet), recruits won't care, and hardly anyone knows who else is in it. But congrats on the big win at UND, because ??....

Comment

I expect SDSU will be much more ready to play in the game because USD wants to make it apparent that they will not be a threat in the Summit League. .

This is a joke, right?

Comment

You need to get a life. It's 10 o'clock on Saturday night and you're on an SDSU message board bragging about the USD teams beating UND. Aren't you a student? I wouldn't be here if I wasn't stuck at work with nothing to do. You obviously have no friends/social life.
            Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
              You need to get a life. It's 10 o'clock on Saturday night and you're on an SDSU message board bragging about the USD teams beating UND. Aren't you a student? I wouldn't be here if I wasn't stuck at work with nothing to do. You obviously have no friends/social life.
              I don't need to have a social life because being at home taking care of a couple of kids is plenty of a "life" to be concerned about instead of going out and getting hammered every night. What is worse getting stuck at home or working on a Saturday Night, looks like you may need another job.
              How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

I don't need to have a social life because being at home taking care of a couple of kids is plenty of a "life" to be concerned about instead of going out and getting hammered every night. What is worse getting stuck at home or working on a Saturday Night, looks like you may need another job.
                Then I sincerely apologize if you have a couple of kids. You're obviously doing the right thing.

And I don't need a new job.
                Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Coyote Fan, you need to get out more!

SUPERBUNNY
                  MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post

Coyote Fan, you need to get out more!

SUPERBUNNY

Sturgis Jeff, I DO believe Superbunny has laid down an imagery gauntlet battle and your supremacy is being challenged!

Comment

[sarcasm]It's not too far away but the USD women have picked up their game recently and the South Dakota Sports betting line spread created by Coyote Fan has been set at -14 in favor of the Jacks. The spread would have been -18 a few days ago but after big wins at Utah Valley and at UND the USD gals have closed the gap. By the early ticket sales and newly designed ticket procedures just does to show that SDSU fans still do care very much about USD despite claims to the contrary by those that still want to believe that USD still doesn't exist in the state of South Dakota.

I would expect very few Coyote fans to be in attendance because of not really caring about the SDSU game any more than the much more important Great West Conference games. Expect the USD women to not really give away much as far as new plays or schemes in order to save them for their conference season. I expect SDSU will be much more ready to play in the game because USD wants to make it apparent that they will not be a threat in the Summit League. What will be saved for the Summit League games 2 years later will be the beginning of the takeover of Womens Basketball in the state of South Dakota from the Coyotes of Vermillion.[/sarcasm]
                      Fixed it...he forgot the sarcasm tags when he started typing.
                      I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Wow! They have actually let you reproduce! This is the result of your parents meeting at their family reunion!

Jacks cruise to a win over the Yotes. Remember the Jacks played teams that are now in the great west. And there is nothing great about it. None of those games were meaningful. I am glad your enjoying it.

GBGBGJ

Comment

Head Coyote cheerleader Buffy St. Clairsmore is all smiles about the upcoming Jacks v Prarie Puppies game.

Comment

Meanwhile the U cheerleaders model their new uniforms

Comment

The SDSU-USD game is the biggest match left on the Coyotes' schedule and the least important one left on the Jackrabbits' schedule. At least the Jacks will get a chance to practice some new sets and maybe experiment with some player rotations. Mostly, the game will give Coyote fans the opportunity to see a good team with SD in its name.
                              This space for lease.

Comment

Working...
                              X