Recruits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recruits

Who are some of the recruits that the Jacks are getting or looking at? this includes all classes. Or who should our Jacks get?

Re: Recruits

Out of Yankton, Mariah Hofer will be attending SDSU next fall and it's looking good to get the other M&M, Megan Hilson (Norm's granddaughter). Megan visited U of M last weekend and I haven't heard how that went but if I were betting, we'll see her in blue next fall. Both are great distance runners.

Comment

Originally posted by 76Rabbit View Post
      Out of Yankton, Mariah Hofer will be attending SDSU next fall and it's looking good to get the other M&M, Megan Hilson (Norm's granddaughter). Megan visited U of M last weekend and I haven't heard how that went but if I were betting, we'll see her in blue next fall. Both are great distance runners.
      I second 76's sentiments. I think we'll be cheering for more Jackrabbits from Yankton this fall.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
        I second 76's sentiments. I think we'll be cheering for more Jackrabbits from Yankton this fall.
        I believe two Bucks are planning on walking on and playing FB next year. I will not name names b/c I do not want to jinx it. I far as Megan, she told me she enjoyed her visit to Minnesota very much, but I do not believe she was offered other than to walk on. She was also at USD this weekend, not sure if it was an official visit or just attending the track meet on Saturday.
        We...ARE...STATE!
        SOUTH...DAKOTA...STATE!!

Comment

Sprinter and long jumper from Brookings, Ashley Odegaard has verbally commited to be a Jackrabbit and I believe high jumper and triple jumper Mary Werth from SF Lincoln has as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Professor Jack View Post
            Sprinter and long jumper from Brookings, Ashley Odegaard has verbally commited to be a Jackrabbit and I believe high jumper and triple jumper Mary Werth from SF Lincoln has as well.
            Welcome Professor! SDSU prof's always welcome.

Comment

Well, looks like we'll only have 1/2 of the M&M's from Yankton. Megan Hilson has committed to Udot.

Comment

Well, looks like we'll only have 1/2 of the M&M's from Yankton. Megan Hilson has committed to Udot.
                She will do very well there. Several Yankton connections at USD including her previous high school coach. I'll be cheering for both except when they go head-to-head and then I've got to go with the Jackrabbit.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Grandpa Norm is probably rolling over right now.

Comment

The Jackrabbit women are hoping to sign Holly Sheets and Shayla Fulford of Perham, MN soon. Both are distance runners. The men hope to sign Paul Przybelski of Stevens Point Area High School in Wisconsin.

Comment

Thanks for the post and welcome to the board, jacksdistance!

Comment

http://www.rapidcityjournal.com/spor...cc4c03286.html

Comment

Great recruit and a very good story in the Rapid City Journal. Thanks, for posting the link.

Comment

Here are some other local athletes joining the track program: Matt Dunbar, Ryan Jorgenson, Jake Sanderson, Ashley Odegaard and Ryan Schaefer.

Comment

Anyone else find it odd that they said they couldn't get ahold of the kid. Would think a quick phone call to Spearfish High would have gotten things done.
                              "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                              -Leo Rosten

Comment

Working...
                              X