Incredible young athletes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incredible young athletes

If you have not seen this video going around, you should. Last five minutes are the best.

http://bit.ly/mvV7Q

Re: Incredible young athletes

That is absolutely BEYOND words.

We gotta get them in Frost!
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Please somebody get them here for the SDSU vs. usd game. They are the real deal!!!

Comment

Holy Crap!
        One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
          Holy Crap!
          Nah, go ahead and say it. Holy Sheit!!
          Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

They had a very similar group down in Lubbock last year. Not the same group but very similar. Very neat to observe in person. I don't know if there are any team jump ropers in the region. I use to love jumping rope when I was much younger. Excellent way to stay in shape. Anyone know if Dennis is still jumping rope to warm up for city league games?
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
              They had a very similar group down in Lubbock last year. Not the same group but very similar. Very neat to observe in person. I don't know if there are any team jump ropers in the region. I use to love jumping rope when I was much younger. Excellent way to stay in shape. Anyone know if Dennis is still jumping rope to warm up for city league games?
              There is a jump rope group out of Rapid City. The kids are a lot younger so they aren't as advanced. That is the only one I know of.
              One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Working...
              X