In the same seat now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the same seat now!

Different but just as disappointing loss for SIU today. But, the beer that was purchased for the victory celebration tastes just as good for the drowning of sorrows. Great to get to know some SDSU fans this year. Looking forward to next year!

Re: In the same seat now!

Originally posted by Salukis View Post
    Different but just as disappointing loss for SIU today. But, the beer that was purchased for the victory celebration tastes just as good for the drowning of sorrows. Great to get to know some SDSU fans this year. Looking forward to next year!
    I got to admit this is the first year I have paid any attention to the FCS playoffs. The competition is tough. I thought SIU was an excellent team and its a shame they went down today. Also looking forward to next year.

Comment

Hey, win or lose, we still booze...
      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
      - Steven Wright

Comment

Great to get to know some SDSU fans this year.
        Well, now you know us better.

Welcome to your Nov. 7th. Stinks, doesn't it? Ah well, there's always next season..... Just be glad you're not cheering for UNI.

Comment

Now its App St's turn to figure out the griz.

Comment

Yeah, bummed to see SIU go down.

Not sure who I'll cheer for now.
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
              Yeah, bummed to see SIU go down.

Not sure who I'll cheer for now.
              Do what I'm doing - cheer against the CAA. Too bad the two teams left not in that conference have to play each other. App. State at Montana. W&M at Villanova.

I've got Montana (its going to be freezing with a foot of snow on the ground. Armanti won't like that.)

Villanova over W&M in a close one.

Montana and Villanova for the title. Man, it hurts to think that.
              "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
              "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

I hope you're right, KULawJack. Now that the MVFC is out, gotta go with Montana.

Comment

I really like how William & Mary plays football after watching them play SIU. They actually play defense unlike some of the other teams in left (Nova's D isn't bad either though), and I have trouble rooting for teams who'd rather outscore the other team then actually try and stop them.
                  If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                  - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                    I really like how William & Mary plays football after watching them play SIU. They actually play defense unlike some of the other teams in left (Nova's D isn't bad either though), and I have trouble rooting for teams who'd rather outscore the other team then actually try and stop them.

You mean like Montana, which has scored 92 consecutive points over five quarters?

Comment

I was bummed when I saw the SIU score.

Congrats on a great season, you still have alot to be proud of.

Thanks for coming over to this board. I love to talk to decent and rational fans of rivals such as yourself. We're proud to be in the MVFC.

Happy Holidays.

Comment

Working...
                      X