SIU v William & Mary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIU v William & Mary

Just noticed that the SIU v William & Mary is on Directv channel 640 at 11.
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

Re: SIU v William & Mary

Bill and Mary currently putting to SIU 17-3 in the 3rd quarter. Come on MVFC!

Guys at AGS mentioned that W&M have a very tough defense against the run this year. Probably playing a big role in this one - keep Karim under control and SIU is in trouble.

EDIT: End of the 3rd Quarter. SIU going to need a big comeback.
    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

W&M with the ball and eating up clock. 10 minutes to go in the 4th. Time running out on SIU.

Comment

SIU inside the W&M 30. 3rd down. SIU only have 150 yards of total offense. W&M D must be spectacular.

Comment

Are either Montana or SIU games available for viewing on the internet?

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
            Are either Montana or SIU games available for viewing on the internet?
            ESPN 360 has them I think.

SIU turns it over on downs. W&M already moving the ball. Inside of 7 minutes and the Tribe is inside the 40 of SIU.

Comment

I have to give it to W&M's defense, they have choked our offense up all day. Not helping us that McIntosh is now out hurt. They seem to have Dieker's number. SOMEone had better step up, or this is clearly our last game. W&M have definitely played some good ball today, although we haven't played anything like our best either. We have had a good year, no doubt, but I sure would like to see some life out of our time one last time. They have been pretty quiet today.

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                ESPN 360 has them I think.

SIU turns it over on downs. W&M already moving the ball. Inside of 7 minutes and the Tribe is inside the 40 of SIU.
                Yeah, they are clearly handing it to us on both offense and defense. I think this is maybe the best I have seen anyone play against us this year.

Comment

Originally posted by salukifan89 View Post
                  Yeah, they are clearly handing it to us on both offense and defense. I think this is maybe the best I have seen anyone play against us this year.
                  It would not take too much to unseat SDSU in play against SIU, as that was not a good day for us, but pulling for the Saluki's to pull this one out.

Comment

W&M puts the dagger in the heart of the Salukis. 24-3 with under 2 minutes to play. MVFC is done in the playoffs. Damn it.

Comment

Another W&M score, now 24-3. Pretty much a done deal now. Looks like a wrap on the season and on McAndrew Stadium as well. Would've been nice to see a win for the final game here....

Comment

I will be sick if Richmond beats App. State today because that will put 3, count it, 3 teams from the CAA into the semifinals. Gross.

Comment

I'm out of here. Need to study for finals. If someone else wants to keep track of the Montana game in the smack thread feel free.

EDIT: If Montana holds onto win, they should count it a blessing that this W&M team is not in their side of the bracket.

Comment

Just kind of a bad match up for SIU being that they are a running team and W&M has a ridiculously awesome run defense. They struggled a little bit stopping MacIntosh in the first quarter, but after W&M figured that out it was game, set, match. MacIntosh is a dang good option/rushing QB, but he just couldn't make W&M respect the pass.

I think W&M could get beat out by a spread team if they play an exceptional game, but right now I think I'll give the nod to W&M as my predicted future NChamp.
                            If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                            - Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
                            X