Two-deep for next year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two-deep for next year?

Anyone care to guess? I have an idea and will post it on here when I get more time (later tonight). But for those who are smarter than me (I could have just typed everyone) go ahead and give it a shot, would love to see it!

Re: Two-deep for next year?

A good complete list is at the beginning of the "2010 The Season" thread.

Comment

Originally posted by TeaJackrabbit View Post
      Anyone care to guess? I have an idea and will post it on here when I get more time (later tonight). But for those who are smarter than me (I could have just typed everyone) go ahead and give it a shot, would love to see it!
      I'll Try

QB- O'Brien, Depends on who stays and who goes
      RB- Minnet, Kool/Duffy
      FB- Sheehan, Beyer
      TE- Cochart, Daughters
      TE- Kavanagh, Sheehan
      WR1- Teifentaller, Schmidt
      WR 2- Rollin, Shonka

LT- Fick
      LG- Castle
      C- McKnight
      RG- Parker
      RT-

The line I have no clue on because many of them are freshman or redshirt freshman and the one player might come back for a 6th year.

DE- Steffen, Douglas
      DT-Basham, Fitzimmens
      DT-Crumly, Mink
      DE- Thompson, Humpfries

LB- Kool, Weiss
      LB- Lein, Kilgore
      LB- Domino,

CB-Brodie, Wise
      CB-Parnell, Wagner

FS- Jeske, Mathews
      SS- Kjeerstad, Helm

K- Harris
      P- Priddy

PR- Brodie
      KR- Rollins, Kool

Comment

from hints and other things: I think you might see some JuCo Oline transfers, which will be nice to get some older experience or more of a rotation. Also I think Koehlmoos(sp?) gets in there somewhere, I think he's too talented to keep off the field. I hate to say it but I think Duffy get's passed next year . You could just see that Tyrel had some game changing ability and talent that Tyler just doesn't have, and I really like Duffy, so it hurts to say that. I would also like to see Moala on the field, I liked his You Tube film and thought he had some serious athleticism for a guy his size. But I'm no NFL scout.....to be sure.
        With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Here's what I posted in other thread. I think it's fairly accurate as I used this year's depth chart that is posted on GoJacks. The O-Line/D-Line is up in the air and will depend on how good the Redshirt Freshman are.

Accurate Depth Chart (returning starters in CAPS)

QB - SO OBRIEN / RFR Whittier
          HB - SR MINETT / SR Duffy
          TE - SR BEYER / SR Sheehan
          TE - SR COCHART / JR Kavanagh
          RT - SO Luethje / RFR Witzmann - RFR Parker
          RG - SO Castle / SR Ludemann
          C - SR MCKNIGHT / Jr Castle
          LG - JR Buchner / SO Olinger
          LT - SO FICK / RFR Witzmann - RFR Parker
          WR - SO Rollins / SR Hylland
          WR - JR Gant / RFR Tiefenthaler

DE - JR STEFFEN / JR Wood
          DT - SR BASHAM / SO Mink - RFR Moala
          DT - SR FISCHER / SO Fitzsimmons - RFR Douglas
          DE - SR THOMPSON / SR Crumley
          LB - SR DOMINO / SO Shafrath
          MLB SO Tracy / JR Lien
          LB - JR Feller / JR Kool
          CB - SR BRODIE / JR Matthews
          CB - SR PARNELL / SO Wagner
          FS - JR WISE / SR Jeske
          SS - SR KJERSTAD / SO Helm - Luxa - Koehlmoos

P - PRIDDY
          K - HARRIS/REIFENRATH

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
            from hints and other things: I think you might see some JuCo Oline transfers, which will be nice to get some older experience or more of a rotation. Also I think Koehlmoos(sp?) gets in there somewhere, I think he's too talented to keep off the field. I hate to say it but I think Duffy get's passed next year . You could just see that Tyrel had some game changing ability and talent that Tyler just doesn't have, and I really like Duffy, so it hurts to say that. I would also like to see Moala on the field, I liked his You Tube film and thought he had some serious athleticism for a guy his size. But I'm no NFL scout.....to be sure.
            I agree w/ everything you posted....save for one.....I'm just not big on JUCO transfers...at all. Especially the types of ones we'd get at this level. I'd be real surprised if Stig (being the type of guy he is) brought in more than one or two. Just my opinion.

Koehlmoos (sp? - believe it's pronounced Kool-moose) is going to be a special player, so I imagine he gets on the field somewhere. Same for Simote Moala.

Comment

Originally posted by TeaJackrabbit View Post
              I agree w/ everything you posted....save for one.....I'm just not big on JUCO transfers...at all. Especially the types of ones we'd get at this level. I'd be real surprised if Stig (being the type of guy he is) brought in more than one or two. Just my opinion.

Koehlmoos (sp? - believe it's pronounced Kool-moose) is going to be a special player, so I imagine he gets on the field somewhere. Same for Simote Moala.
              JuCo's are hit and miss more so in football then basketball even.... What hurts SDSU is the lack of JuCo's in the area.... but at the same time just because you went to a JuCo doesn't mean you are stupid or are trouble....

I'd like to see SDSU get a D-I FBS transfer or 2 I thought we'd see a few more then we have... other then Parnell do we have one on the roster? (that didn't go to JuCo first)

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
                JuCo's are hit and miss more so in football then basketball even.... What hurts SDSU is the lack of JuCo's in the area.... but at the same time just because you went to a JuCo doesn't mean you are stupid or are trouble....

I'd like to see SDSU get a D-I FBS transfer or 2 I thought we'd see a few more then we have... other then Parnell do we have one on the roster? (that didn't go to JuCo first)
                Maybe we can get some players from Hofstra...
                http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4709412

Another thing that keeps the Montana loss in perspective. We lost a game, this school loses it's entire program.
                If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                - Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
                X