Argus Sports Web @ 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Argus Sports Web @ 3

Stu, who was such a integral part of the 2009 SDSU football season wants to put a nice tombstone on it with a special "Sports Web" at 3:00, as opposed to a live chat.

Here's my idea: Either boycott the web or make it a point to discuss only basketball, next year's soccer team, next year's VB team, spring track prospects, baseball commits, etc.

In short: either don't watch, or don't talk football.

Frankly, I'd rather hear my next door neighbor graphically discuss the removal of an impacted bowel than spend another minute discussing the Montana game.

Re: Argus Sports Web @ 3

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
    Stu, who was such a integral part of the 2009 SDSU football season wants to put a nice tombstone on it with a special "Sports Web" at 3:00, as opposed to a live chat.

Here's my idea: Either boycott the web or make it a point to discuss only basketball, next year's soccer team, next year's VB team, spring track prospects, baseball commits, etc.

In short: either don't watch, or don't talk football.

Frankly, I'd rather hear my next door neighbor graphically discuss the removal of an impacted bowel than spend another minute discussing the Montana game.
    I am with you Zoo, I too tire of conversation about the game. Its definitely getting very old. Impacted bowels do not sound like a fun thing to have.

Comment

I'm with ya but actually, I'm going a different route. I have to think about my approach though.
      With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Terry edited his tweet. Apparently it's not a sportsweb thingy. Just a standard chat.

Comment

Terry posted in the live chat that we have 11 scholarships for 2010. Does that number seem right? 11 seems like an awfully small amount, maybe that's why we haven't heard of much recruiting news.

The Football Release says that there are:
          17 Seniors
          21 Juniors
          16 Sophmores
          18 Redshirt Freshman
          20 Freshman

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell View Post
            Terry posted in the live chat that we have 11 scholarships for 2010. Does that number seem right? 11 seems like an awfully small amount, maybe that's why we haven't heard of much recruiting news.

The Football Release says that there are:
            17 Seniors
            21 Juniors
            16 Sophmores
            18 Redshirt Freshman
            20 Freshman
            Unlike FBS schools, FCS schools are allowed to split scholarships

Comment

I see the Yankton Press & Dakotan is holding a live sports chat http://www.yankton.net/live_chat/

Comment

Working...
              X