Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to next year..because I have to move on somehow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to next year..because I have to move on somehow...

Strengths? Weaknesses? Which recruits are going to shine? When do we start getting some verbals or are we in Head to Heads with to many teams still in the playoffs or even FBS schools? Can the AD get those stadium plans back in time to swivel some kids sitting on the fence? I don't think the seasons get any easier, but I also don't think the team takes a step back. Big questions are on Wide Receiver, I think everyone can agree..but I look at the underclassmen and I like it so far. The QB race(again)? Is it wide open?
    Also if anything was learned from playing at Montana it was playing in a hostile territory for these younger guys: Going to Nebraska, UNI, SIU, NDSU! Quite a load!
    With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Re: Looking to next year..because I have to move on somehow...

The road schedule next year scares the jebus out of me.
    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

I figure Delaware & UNI are the most likely road wins. NDSU is 'on the fence', SIU not very likely, and Nebraska = "Nebraska? Nebraska? You wanna talk about Nebraska?...... Nebraska?"

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
        I figure Delaware & UNI are the most likely road wins. NDSU is 'on the fence', SIU not very likely, and Nebraska = "Nebraska? Nebraska? You wanna talk about Nebraska?...... Nebraska?"
        We are all fearing the Salukis now huh? Well i think we also play Illinois State on the road too. So once again we have to get to the magical 8. Though with an expanded field wouldn't the number now be 7 and just have a good GPI and be nationally ranked?
        Nebraska will be tough, no doubt about, it a lot tougher than the Gophs or Iowa State (like 10 times tougher).
        So we have to beat Delaware, UNI on the road, NDSU on the road? It's ugly. But, hey everybody loses talent and has talent in the wings.
        I think this group can shoot for the conference title next year, I really do. Our talent level has only went up every year,and the coaches have done a great job! The coaches were saying the talent was the best they'd seen since they've been here at the start of the year. Every year players have left and we've said "oh boy how do we replace that guy?" and every year someone steps up and fills a spot. Is there anything that would say otherwise?
        With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
          "Play offs? Play offs? You wanna talk about Play offs?"

Love it. Very clever.

Comment

Stayed off the board the past few days figuring it wouldn't be much fun to see all the rants. Good to see some humor come out and lighten the place up again.
            You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
              We are all fearing the Salukis now huh? Well i think we also play Illinois State on the road too. So once again we have to get to the magical 8. Though with an expanded field wouldn't the number now be 7 and just have a good GPI and be nationally ranked?
              Nebraska will be tough, no doubt about, it a lot tougher than the Gophs or Iowa State (like 10 times tougher).
              So we have to beat Delaware, UNI on the road, NDSU on the road? It's ugly. But, hey everybody loses talent and has talent in the wings.
              I think this group can shoot for the conference title next year, I really do. Our talent level has only went up every year,and the coaches have done a great job! The coaches were saying the talent was the best they'd seen since they've been here at the start of the year. Every year players have left and we've said "oh boy how do we replace that guy?" and every year someone steps up and fills a spot. Is there anything that would say otherwise?
              Next year's conference road games are:

Indiana State
              UNI
              SIU
              NDSU

Remember Illinois State came to SDSU in '08 and was snowed in: That was the one game where SDSU reported paid attendance, not actual.

Comment

Well I am looking forward to talking some smack at NDSU fans a bit and any other takers just cause its fun. I plan on using these guys methods. Seems to work pretty well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V7zbWNznbs

I can see it now. "Hellllllo daffy Bison kniggots and monsiour lakesbison who has the brain of a duck you know."
                Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
                  Strengths? Weaknesses? Which recruits are going to shine? When do we start getting some verbals or are we in Head to Heads with to many teams still in the playoffs or even FBS schools? Can the AD get those stadium plans back in time to swivel some kids sitting on the fence? I don't think the seasons get any easier, but I also don't think the team takes a step back. Big questions are on Wide Receiver, I think everyone can agree..but I look at the underclassmen and I like it so far. The QB race(again)? Is it wide open?
                  Also if anything was learned from playing at Montana it was playing in a hostile territory for these younger guys: Going to Nebraska, UNI, SIU, NDSU! Quite a load!
                  Wr's will be fine lets get our Oline to be top notch and watch the Rabbits roll

Comment

Working...
                  X