Good game guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good game guys!

GOOD GAME JACKS! Best of the year by far...I gotta admit even being down 27 points I wasn't throwing in the towl by any means. The Griz have been outscored all year in the first and it is no suprise we went down that much in the first half. We are a second half team and it showed yet agian today. GOOD GAME AND WOW......Our coach said this is the greatest comeback in Grizzly football. CONGRATS on a great game and a succesful season. Hopefully we see eachother next year! GO GRIZ

Re: Good game guys!

Thank you 09Griz. I think the 1st round playoff game between us and a Big Sky opponent is going to become a staple for years. Of course we have to back to being 1-0 every week again next year to make that happen.
    With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by 09griz View Post
      GOOD GAME JACKS! Best of the year by far...I gotta admit even being down 27 points I wasn't throwing in the towl by any means. The Griz have been outscored all year in the first and it is no suprise we went down that much in the first half. We are a second half team and it showed yet agian today. GOOD GAME AND WOW......Our coach said this is the greatest comeback in Grizzly football. CONGRATS on a great game and a succesful season. Hopefully we see eachother next year! GO GRIZ
      Suck it. Every Jacks fan wants to tell you that, but doesn't have the nuts to say it. Both of the other two BSC...also known as the bull $h!t conference, got whacked today, including the vaunted Weebes, who barely snuck in for a 38 to nil loss. Think UNI could have done better than that?

Comment

Originally posted by 09griz View Post
        Thanks but I feel this game as a rerun of our 1993 game in Missoula. Problem was we had only 36 schollies then, but now have 63 the same as the Griz. We should have found a way to hang on, but we have to credit the Griz for not giving up.

Comment

Originally posted by sfjacksfan99 View Post
          Suck it. Every Jacks fan wants to tell you that, but doesn't have the nuts to say it.
          No we have the class not to say it and so should you! We lost this one, they won it. That's football and we all shake hands in the end.
          With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Suck it. Every Jacks fan wants to tell you that, but doesn't have the nuts to say it. Both of the other two BSC...also known as the bull $h!t conference, got whacked today, including the vaunted Weebes, who barely snuck in for a 38 to nil loss. Think UNI could have done better than that?
            I think it's time to chill a bit . . .
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

who made you spokesperson for ALL jack fans. we have a little more class than this post. why dont you go to the bar and get drunk so you can wake up tommorrow feeling like crap from drinking rather than losing a football game.

Comment

Went to the Richmond - Elon game at Richmond, just because I'm down here and did not want to watch or listen to the Jacks-Griz game because I did not want to have the aggravation and upset of the Jacks playing bad or losing. My brother called me with updates from South Dakota and boy was I feeling great. When the PA announcer would give the State score the Richmond crowd would cheer. Driving home on the parking lot calle I-95 my brother called and said that State was now tied and again when Montana took the lead I was stunned. What the f@@k happened. I am glad now I did not watch or listen. Big Disappointment. By the way, the Elon Richmond game was good with the Spiders winning 16-13. Elon blew two field goals in the last 3 minutes. I can see why Richmond is getting a new stadium because the one they play in now is a dump.

Comment

Haha! Maybe we will see you again in 30 years! That D of yours sure was tough. 2nd worst game we have played all year and we still beat your sorry asses. Have fun watching us beat SFA next weekend. P

Comment

Originally posted by MPLSGRIZZLY View Post
                    Haha! Maybe we will see you again in 30 years! That D of yours sure was tough. 2nd worst game we have played all year and we still beat your sorry asses. Have fun watching us beat SFA next weekend. P
                    Not all Griz fans share MPLS' perspective. That was a very good team the Griz played today and I'm glad to get out of the first round.

With regards to the BSC, I think the teams that were supposed to lose today lost, and the one team (Montana) that was supposed to win did win. Didn't that happen for every conference today with the exception of the CAA (UNH defeated MSU)?? Just sayin...

Comment

MLPS really needs to stop drinking paint.
                      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Sweet.....a sore winner and a sore loser. That's just great. I always wonder about how people would act if the outcome were reversed. I know when we led by 27 and I thought we were gonna win I planned on coming on here and being a humble winner to a program that is superior to us. I remember telling the Oral Roberts people after we beat them in the Summit Tournament that we celebrated beating them so much b/c we want to be them. Watching the Montana coach throughout the game and at half and watching the great Montana WR #80 (forget his name...something Italian?) I wonder how they would have acted had they lost? So gracious still?

Comment

Originally posted by TeaJackrabbit View Post
                          Sweet.....a sore winner and a sore loser. That's just great. I always wonder about how people would act if the outcome were reversed. I know when we led by 27 and I thought we were gonna win I planned on coming on here and being a humble winner to a program that is superior to us. I remember telling the Oral Roberts people after we beat them in the Summit Tournament that we celebrated beating them so much b/c we want to be them. Watching the Montana coach throughout the game and at half and watching the great Montana WR #80 (forget his name...something Italian?) I wonder how they would have acted had they lost? So gracious still?
                          See the games against Richmond, Wofford, Mass, etc etc (just the recent ones).. The game against Wofford was lost with us missing a field goal (lost by 1) while time expired...and it was at home in the first round. The missed FG was a 47 yard FG by our great kicker Dan Carpenter (who now kicks for the Miami Dolphins).

It was a tough loss to swallow, that's for sure, but the Griz fans that I saw were all very gracious to the Wofford fans.. Hell..there was Wofford fan sitting in the same section I sit in in the North Endzone. He was not a quiet one either, yet I saw no inappropriate behavior from Griz fans or Wofford fans. Losing a game like that, or I'm like today for SDSU is tough to swallow, but no reason for people to start acting like asses or be sore losers or sore winners about it. It's just football!

I imagine if things were reversed, you'd see the same people who are sore winners being sore losers, and the same people who are being sore losers being sore winners. The majority of fans on both sides aren't like that though of course.

I'm sure SDSU will be back in the playoffs again, probably next year. Hopefully this is the beginning of a string of playoff appearances for SDSU!
                          Last edited by Potomac Griz; 11-29-2009, 02:31 AM.

Comment

I second the good game and best of luck next year. I didn't see any serious injuries today for either team and that is a good thing (hope there wasn't any I missed). This has to go down as one of the craziest games I've seen and don't have any way to describe it except crazy or wow. Hats off to you guys for kicking us around in the first half, it was tough to watch, but I am speaking to the choir on tough halves to watch. Peace, out.

Comment

Thanks, StuckinUtah. I DVR'd the game but I think I'll only watch the first part!

Comment

Working...
                              X