Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SIU Fans were as loud for you as they were for the Dawgs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIU Fans were as loud for you as they were for the Dawgs!

It may be little consolation, and if I were in your shoes as a fan I would be bummed if not down right ticked. But the SIU fans were as loud as we heard updates of your game as we were for our own game. Nothing I can say is gonna make this any better. However from the outside looking in, this Saluki Fan is damn impressed with what you did in Montana. That is possibly the toughest place to play in all of football! You should feel no worse about today than you would have if you would have made it to Chatanooga and lost. That would hurt too, but be just as proud of your program. Playing in Montana is 10 times as tough as playing anyone in Chatanooga! I will tell you one thing...this season if nothing else, you made Saluki Fans forget about fearing Northern Iowa, and start shaking about SDSU! Congrats on a great season, keep your heads up, and see you in Carbondale next year!

Re: SIU Fans were as loud for you as they were for the Dawgs!

Originally posted by Salukis View Post
    It may be little consolation, and if I were in your shoes as a fan I would be bummed if not down right ticked. But the SIU fans were as loud as we heard updates of your game as we were for our own game. Nothing I can say is gonna make this any better. However from the outside looking in, this Saluki Fan is damn impressed with what you did in Montana. That is possibly the toughest place to play in all of football! You should feel no worse about today than you would have if you would have made it to Chatanooga and lost. That would hurt too, but be just as proud of your program. Playing in Montana is 10 times as tough as playing anyone in Chatanooga! I will tell you one thing...this season if nothing else, you made Saluki Fans forget about fearing Northern Iowa, and start shaking about SDSU! Congrats on a great season, keep your heads up, and see you in Carbondale next year!
    I'm rooting for SIU to win it all. Best team I have seen at this level, by far. Best of luck to the Dawgs!
    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
      I'm rooting for SIU to win it all. Best team I have seen at this level, by far. Best of luck to the Dawgs!
      QFT

I'm pulling for the Dawgs from here on out. Please if you get a chance against Montana don't let it slip through your hands

Comment

Class!!!!

Comment

Go salukis!!!
          I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Very classy! I think right now most of us are downright ticked! And maybe we didn't know any better going into the game at WaGriz! I'm cheering for the Valley here on out! Go Salukis!
            With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Great post! One of the best I've read on here!

Thank you and best of luck to SIU the rest of the playoffs!

Comment

Go Salukis! Carry the MVFC to the title!

Comment

Well said, and I totally agree. That said, I'm still bummed for SDSU...

Comment

I'm rooting for the Salukis to win it all!

Comment

Thanks for the kind words.

We're all cheering for you guys! Go Salukis!

Comment

Geez. I'm starting to feel like a little bear cub lost in the woods. Doesn't anyone in FCS like the Griz. I kind of like SDSU except for today. Hard a$$es.

Comment

Originally posted by AirGriz View Post
                          Geez. I'm starting to feel like a little bear cub lost in the woods. Doesn't anyone in FCS like the Griz. I kind of like SDSU except for today. Hard a$$es.
                          I support our Conference, just like you should support yours. I hope Montana does well, to be honest, then it shows our recruits "Hey we stood toe to toe with them!" I don't like to speak for everybody. It's good for the entire Valley when the Valley does well. What's good for the Valley is good for SDSU.
                          With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

I have no problem with the Griz, Montana is a beautiful state, Missoula is one of my favorite towns and the UM is a great institutions. My visit there was great. I even met some of the Athletic Administrators and found them to be very nice people. Your fans are great and I hope SDSU can build a similiar following and VOCAL support someday.
                            We...ARE...STATE!
                            SOUTH...DAKOTA...STATE!!

Comment

I am actually rooting both SIU and Montana the rest of the way for a matchup in the finals. That I won't be disappointed. Valley could win the title or we lose the the NC that needed a monumental comback against us to get there.

Comment

Working...
                              X