AlphaGriz1 is now Big One 2.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AlphaGriz1 is now Big One 2.5

Just read it on their fan website. Giving everyone a heads up.

Re: AlphaGriz1 is now Big One 2.5

This is really getting old. At least we have a good pre-game thread going.

Everybody has strong feelings about Montana. That's usually the case when a program has long-term success. UM fans gloat a lot, but they have a lot to gloat about. No need for us to take the bait. I'm more interested in what's going to happen on the field.
    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitFan11 View Post
      Just read it on their fan website. Giving everyone a heads up.
      Who care's if he talk's a little $hit on your site. Rabbit skin isn't that thin, is it? Just be ready to back up all your trash when the Griz sharpen there claws on your newb football team.

Comment

There are plenty of people on Egriz who feel probably the same way you do about him.

Comment

Originally posted by GrizGrowler View Post
          Who care's if he talk's a little $hit on your site. Rabbit skin isn't that thin, is it? Just be ready to back up all your trash when the Griz sharpen there claws on your newb football team.
          Did I say anything regarding being mad? I don't think I did. All I said was AlphaGriz1 is now Big One 2.5, so everyone would know not to get into a pointless conversation with him. If you would like to discuss X's and O's, I am more than welcome.

Comment

How dare you talk such trash, Rabbittfan11!

Comment

I don't think it was the trash talk (well, maybe it was a little) It's common knowledge around here that double identity's here will get you permabanned. Probably just a heads up.
              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Working...
              X