This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Board, My Thread

WTF is up with all you widdle wabbits and this huge sh*t chip on your furry shoulder?

Most of Griz fans are pretty decent and respectful on other teams message boards and nobody really came over here talking crap about your little team.

There have been quite a few jagoffs on your side so far who dont really want to chat football just bash Montana football.

Well in order to not clutter your board lets keep it in this thread and we can go about it a couple ways, you guys can talk some shop and get along or I can hand you your ass in smack 101?

Whats it gonna be you Hispid hares?
    Big Game Bobby Hauck not getting it done since 2005.

Re: My Board, My Thread

I vote this clown gets the boot.

Comment

Odd thread title for a guy with one post to his name.

There are decent Griz fans out there. But, alas, the early signs are that he's not one of them.

Comment

You started it Zoo, so tell me are Derick and his Dominos that solid?

Comment

SDSU fans...meet Alpha, the egriz.com resident troll. He's an interesting specimen... If you watch closely, he'll occasionally disagree with himself just to keep arguments going if it turns out he's on the popular side of an issue. In his spare time he likes to buddy up with a guy known as "pickle" and apparently get weggies from Ryan Leaf.

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaGRIZ1 View Post
            WTF is up with all you widdle wabbits and this huge sh*t chip on your furry shoulder?

Most of Griz fans are pretty decent and respectful on other teams message boards and nobody really came over here talking crap about your little team.

There have been quite a few jagoffs on your side so far who dont really want to chat football just bash Montana football.

Well in order to not clutter your board lets keep it in this thread and we can go about it a couple ways, you guys can talk some shop and get along or I can hand you your ass in smack 101?

Whats it gonna be you Hispid hares?
            There have been a couple posters here that stated their beliefs about the Montana Athletic Department, but haven't bashed Montana as a team, I would say. What's more, there has been quite a bit of arrogance emanating from a lot of Griz posters. Some have been very good and want to talk football, but there are some that have come here to beat their chests and tell us how we don't even know whats coming. That, my new e-friend will not go over well.
            "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
            "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Zoo, you are the one talking bad about the Griz, so man up and tell us about your team.

Disregard the moron in the last post.

I am honest and can admit things about the Griz that the sellout fans wont. We have a great many fans that want to win at all costs, they defend the murderers robbers and gangbangers we have on the team. They dont like to hear about running a clean program that isnt embarrassing to be a part of.

I am fair and will talk football or smack its your choice, I asked a serious question so enlighten me.

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                There have been a couple poster here that stated their beliefs about the Montana Athletic Department, but haven't bashed Montana as a team, I would say. What's more, there has been quite a bit of arrogance emanating from a lot of Griz posters. Some have been very good and want to talk football, but there are some that have come here to beat their chests and tell us how we don't even know whats coming. That, my new e-friend will not go over well.

So KU then why not tell me about your defense since Zoo wants to run his mouth and wont engage in conversation?

I have gone over your roster and noticed Domino, Batten, Kjerstad, Johnson and Steffen. What can you tell me about these guys?

Comment

I obviously don't know what's got you all hot and bothered Alpha, but the majority of the people here just want to talk some football. I for one am excited about this game, and I just hope our team comes to play and leaves their best out there.

Our program at this point does not have the history of success at this level that the Griz obviously do, but all the Jackrabbits can do is know where we're at today, play our best and work to be even better tommorrow.

Coach Stig puts a tough and prepared team on the field and we do things the right way. The program is built with good student, and good young men, and we have the talent to win this game. Will we? It remains to be seen. I just hope our team gives yours its best game, and the rest will take care of itself.
                  The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Zoo, you are the one talking bad about the Griz, so man up and tell us about your team.
                    Huh? I'm not a 'man' if I don't do what you want?

Here's the media guide.

In it you'll find such things as the proper spelling of the linebacker corps' names.

Comment

I think I've read the rantings of posters like AlphaGriz before. Some of the reasonable Griz fans who have appeared here have warned us about him (it?).

Mavbots; LakesBison; and now AlphaGriz. It looks like we may be dealing with another seven-year-old in possession of a keyboard. A humorless, self-absorbed troll.

I'm placing my size 12 on his hind end....temporary for now while I consult with the other Mods. I'm always open to their good counsel.

Locking this thread for now.

Comment

Best Thread Ever!

Comment

Disregard the moron in the last post.

I am honest and can admit things about the Griz that the sellout fans wont. We have a great many fans that want to win at all costs, they defend the murderers robbers and gangbangers we have on the team. They dont like to hear about running a clean program that isnt embarrassing to be a part of.

I am fair and will talk football or smack its your choice, I asked a serious question so enlighten me.
                          You gave him 20 minutes to respond...

While I certainly am not defending what zoo stated way too many times in a previous thread, give a guy some time to respond. Not everyone can or wants to be hear at all hours of the day.

Calm down.

Comment

Working...
                          X