TV and Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV and Time

Any word on the time? I have heard both 1:00 or 12:00?

Also, any chance of this getting put on tv. I asked in another thread and was told ESPN shows them all, but I don't think that begins until the Semi-finals...but I could be wrong. I have seen no other source say anything about tv.

Re: TV and Time

Originally posted by gojacksgo View Post
    Any word on the time? I have heard both 1:00 or 12:00?

Also, any chance of this getting put on tv. I asked in another thread and was told ESPN shows them all, but I don't think that begins until the Semi-finals...but I could be wrong. I have seen no other source say anything about tv.
    Noon mountain, 1:00 CT. I see they don't have lights on their giant stadium for some reason since they like to brag about how much $$$ they've got, so they need to get the game over before sundown.

I've also heard from a very good source it's going to be on one of the sioux falls tv stations. Stay tuned.

Comment

All the can be done must be done to get this game on TV. Statewide. Period.
      Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

It needs to be on out west. It would be cool to get all parts of the state involved with this game.
        One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Fantastic news, Kelo will be airing the game

http://www.keloland.com/NewsDetail6162.cfm?Id=93144

Comment

Working...
          X