The Official Montana Smack Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official Montana Smack Thread

Well, Montana... no matter how hard you try, you're not buying your way out of THIS game!

I don't know about the rest of my Jackrabbit brothers and sisters, but I got a hankering for some Grizzly meat!
    I am Ed. Fear me.

Re: The Official Montana Smack Thread

I know it will be tempting for the Jacks to run up the score on Montana. But let's be gentlemen. A convincing win by two or three touchdowns will suffice.
    This space for lease.

Comment

Let's beat those weasels!!!

SUPERBBUNNY
      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
        Well, Montana... no matter how hard you try, you're not buying your way out of THIS game!

I don't know about the rest of my Jackrabbit brothers and sisters, but I got a hankering for some Grizzly meat!
        So we activated the buy-out clause in the contract and donated $50,000 to your program. Who cares, you got the money. GTF over it.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishGrizzly View Post
          So we activated the buy-out clause in the contract and donated $50,000 to your program. Who cares, you got the money. GTF over it.
          It's a smack thread. Check the 'tude at the door.

BTW, how the Irish doing these days? I only have time to follow good BCS teams.

Comment

Sticking with the traditional thought of "what does the other team's mascot taste like?", I figured I'd post a recipe to spice up (pun intended) the smack section.

Grizzly Bear Meat Loaf
            2 lb ground meat
            1/2 cup milk
            2 eggs
            salt and pepper to taste
            1/4 tsp. thyme
            1/4 tsp. oregano
            3/4 cup tomato sauce
            1 cup onion, minced
            1 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
            1 cup bread crumbs
            1/2 green pepper, finely chopped,
            1 small can of mushrooms or fresh mushrooms.
            Bake at 350 until done, which takes about an hour.
            When it looks close to being done, maybe 15 minutes,
            spread either BBQ sauce or ketchup over the top. Enjoy!
            If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
            - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
              It's a smack thread. Check the 'tude at the door.

BTW, how the Irish doing these days? I only have time to follow good BCS teams.
              I don't know, don't really care. I'm not catholic. But just in case in your question was sincere - Chuck Weiss needs his pink slip IMO

Comment

Sadness in the Flatland, hugs all around
                Is Richmond flat?

BTW: I'm ssssssssooooooo burned by 'flatland'-------you really got me there. What with the land here being flat and all.

Say hi to the Montana Militia and Ted Kaczynski next time you see them.

Comment

What program has the most first round playoff losses in FCS/IAA history? Montana has to be the leader this century.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by bozemangriz View Post
                    Agreed, sorry the Griz AD made a very logical sense. Time to move on and stop being so bitter
                    Know what's great about being a Jackrabbit fan?

You don't spend much of your time rationalizing unethical conduct.

Comment

Never been to Richmond, but when we went to No. 1 JMU last year to win a semifinal game, we know there was a river there when we left. Lots of tears.

Is your stadium that big concrete thing out there by Hwy 14? You sure have a lot of parking room on that pasture.

Comment

This is in the smack thread, so this is my prediction on Saturday.

You have to of heard this joke before.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeGriz View Post
                          Is your stadium that big concrete thing out there by Hwy 14? You sure have a lot of parking room on that pasture.
                          Hey check it out!!!

This guy's making fun of Coughlin Stadium!

Nobody's EVER done that before

Comment

What are the ethics of hiring an excellent basketball player's dad to come work at your college?
                            Dude. You don't have to go back to the 50s. SDSU was paying some kid under the table in the early 60s as well.

Yep. It's been a scandal-rocked past six decades in Brookings.

And while you may have issues with UM, our issues are with the eastern power bloc in this division. The Colonial and its five bids last year, including a 7-4 team.
                            BTW: What are those Big Sky conference playoff team records? I know Montana's 11-0, with wins over Western State and Northern Colorado. But what about EWU and Weber State?

Surely they can't be 7-4; because that's ridiculous. Some conference getting multiple bids, including 7-4 teams! Imagine the nerve!

Comment

I don't know, don't really care. I'm not catholic. But just in case in your question was sincere - Chuck Weiss needs his pink slip IMO
                              WTH does being Catholic have to do with being a fan of Notre Dame?
                              Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.
                              -Ben Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack 1738

Comment

Working...
                              X