College Gameday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Gameday

Did anybody catch College Gameday on ESPN this morning? I'm almost positive there was one SDSU/Minnesota highlight in a montage of clips shown, I believe, near the end of the first hour. There might have been a second, too. The highlights were really flying by...just a second or two for each. I swear one of SDSU's sacks or big hits was on that. If you have DVR, go back and take a look. I was watching, but not on the TV with the DVR and didn't record it. I could be proven wrong as there are other teams with blue pants, white tops and blue helmets and I was just waking up...but I'd bet a dollar there was one SDSU highlight there.
    Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Re: College Gameday

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
    Did anybody catch College Gameday on ESPN this morning? I'm almost positive there was one SDSU/Minnesota highlight in a montage of clips shown, I believe, near the end of the first hour. There might have been a second, too. The highlights were really flying by...just a second or two for each. I swear one of SDSU's sacks or big hits was on that. If you have DVR, go back and take a look. I was watching, but not on the TV with the DVR and didn't record it. I could be proven wrong as there are other teams with blue pants, white tops and blue helmets and I was just waking up...but I'd bet a dollar there was one SDSU highlight there.
    Yup, I saw it and had it DVR-ing. It was Anthony Wise's hit on a Minnesota receiver last week. It showed up twice in the highlight series.

And while we're at it... how dumb are Minnesota's coaches. They haven't done a thing right against Iowa. They just burned their third timeout on an extra point. Seriously? They're only down 9-0, but that's because the Hawkeyes are playing very conservatively (and pretty poorly). At this point, Minnesota really has a pathetic program and they need to dump Brewster and start over.
    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Re: College Gameday

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
      Yup, I saw it and had it DVR-ing. It was Anthony Wise's hit on a Minnesota receiver last week. It showed up twice in the highlight series.

And while we're at it... how dumb are Minnesota's coaches. They haven't done a thing right against Iowa. They just burned their third timeout on an extra point. Seriously? They're only down 9-0, but that's because the Hawkeyes are playing very conservatively (and pretty poorly). At this point, Minnesota really has a pathetic program and they need to dump Brewster and start over.
      Sweet. Good to know I'm not losing it. That's pretty cool. Dang, we should have won last week. We'll whoop Western today, though. WNAX isn't coming in very well this week for me.
      Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Working...
      X