• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USD vs State rivalry shirts

an interesting group on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/find-friends...3441644&ref=nf

Re: USD vs State rivalry shirts

Students will be students, the main thing is the rest of the fans on both sides act their age
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Comment

Agreed, SDSU has a similar site on Facebook. I was asked to join the group but declined. The entrepreneurial spirit is alive and well at both campuses.
      We...ARE...STATE!
      SOUTH...DAKOTA...STATE!!

Comment

I don't think there will be more than about 100 USD students at the game so I don't think we'll have to see too many removed for wearing these T-shirts.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I was never a big fan of that particular shirt. Too wordy. Too vulgar. A simple "Hate State" always seemed sufficient. Nice, clean and succinct. "Screw the U" also has a nice ring. You always have to worry about the "hate is a strong word" police, but I always thought that was a pretty stupid argument. I think the ACLU would agree.
          University of South Dakota:
          Oldest university of the Dakotas; Home of S.D.'s only accredited law, medical and business schools; S.D.'s designated liberal arts institution; National scholars galore; Alma mater of 10 S.D. governors, 20 members of Congress, all sitting S.D. Supreme Ct. justices and 1/2 of all S.D. physicians; Warmer than Brookings; Where JackMD received his advanced degree!

Comment

Originally posted by yotemeal View Post
            I was never a big fan of that particular shirt. Too wordy. Too vulgar. A simple "Hate State" always seemed sufficient. Nice, clean and succinct. "Screw the U" also has a nice ring. You always have to worry about the "hate is a strong word" police, but I always thought that was a pretty stupid argument. I think the ACLU would agree.
            No disagreement from me.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
              I've heard from a very reliable source that anyone wearing those shirts will not be allowed into Frost

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                I've heard from a very reliable source that anyone wearing those shirts will not be allowed into Frost
                Why did you have to warn them!!! Would have loved to see their faces when they were turned back from the gate. Booo Mango. :-)
                Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Whoever this Jack guy is, the Coyotes really don't like him.

Go JACKS!
                  -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                    Whoever this Jack guy is, the Coyotes really don't like him.

Go JACKS!
                    just goes to show that they don't know jack . . .
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

SDSU students will also not be able to wear "Screw the U" Shirts (Over 700 were sold). I wonder how our student body will respond to that.

Comment

Originally posted by MyBoyBlue View Post
                        SDSU students will also not be able to wear "Screw the U" Shirts (Over 700 were sold). I wonder how our student body will respond to that.
                        Why not just get three friends together, have one with a picture of a screw, another with "the", and the third with a U on it? Kind of a play on the old "Make 7-Up Yours" shirts with the "Make 7" on the front.
                        -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

My uncle's name was Jack. Well, actually it was John but everyone called him Jack.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Hate this. No wonder students don't go to the games. Let people wear what they want..
                            Originally posted by JackFan96
                            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
                              Hate this. No wonder students don't go to the games. Let people wear what they want..
                              1500 t-shirts have been purchased by the athletic department. The first 1500 students in the door will be given a free t-shirt and asked to wear them over any offensive t-shirt. No one will be refused entry.

Gotta love rumors.

Comment

Working...
                              X