Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tri-Valley vs. Winner

Blank
    Last edited by i_got_a_fever; 03-14-2016, 08:52 PM.

Re: Tri-Valley vs. Winner

Gotta agree. That was amazing.
    One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

I wasn't really happy with either teams down the stretch. You play to win the game and "not to lose" it. Both great teams though and an even better finish!
      Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
        I wasn't really happy with either teams down the stretch. You play to win the game and "not to lose" it. Both great teams though and an even better finish!
        The method worked for Winner.

Comment

Amazing play that almost never got a chance to happen. Tri-Valley calls a TO with 30 seconds left and no way Winner even tries that play because 999 out of 1000 it fails and TV would have the ball back with time to try something. Great call by apparently the Winner assistant coach (according to head coach after the game) to call the TO with a few seconds left in the game.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

No doubt. Winner gave themselves one final chance to score on a hail mary. If it gets intercepted they probably tackle early without much of a return. If I were the Tri-valley coach I would have done the same thing. I'd rather have the opposing team take a shot at a hail mary than run real plays with a better chance to succeed, especially since they had TOs they could use. That was a great game leading up to a dramatic finish.

Comment

Working...
            X