This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JackJD: FYI on a poster calling himself Pantherhawk

please understand this this poster calling himself pantherhawk is a notorious troll and flamer who registers and posts on the message board of any opponent the minnesota golden gophers will be playing that week. he has a very long history of being booted/banned from virtually every message board he has ever been on and is not a productive member of any boards.

google "pantherhawk" and you may find a trail of some of the smack and flaming he has left behind. he also goes by the names "kinnick nation" as well as "cretinishawkeyecountry". he has been banned from minnesota boards, wisconsin boards, iowa boards, the KFAN message board and virtually every other opponent board he has ever visited. pantherhawk's only intent here on the jacks board is to troll and flame all things minnesota. usually he will start off mildly and proceed to flaming non-stop. he has an unhealthy obsession with all things minnesota, university of minnesota and an especially unhealthy fixation with minnesota head coach tim brewster.

pantherhawk is a university of northern iowa grad (ha!) and also considers himself a university of iowa supporter. like many other iowans he moved to minneapolis after graduating from university in iowa. strangely he seemed to take his warped obsession with minnesota a step further once he was residing there.

you may also find some pictures of him on the internet brandishing a jedi sword, smiling stupidly in a fake military costume or sitting amongst his saxophones with a picture of dallas clark (indianapolis colts and iowa grad) in the back ground. he is also known to be a fervent harry potter fan, online harry potter reviewer and has actually cried while read these children's books. i am not making any of this stuff up. it is all over the internet for anyone to see. he is quite the WINNER!

even iowa fans cannot stand pantherhawk and have asked him to get lost from their boards numerous times since he refuses to stay on topic and refuses to stop flaming when around.

i will just say you are playing with fire by allowing such a notorious troll and flamer to stick around your board. he has no interest in actually adding to discussion or being productive. his only desire is to flame and smack talk as much as possible before he is either banned or moves on.

see you jacks this saturday in minneapolis. ski-u-mah and go gophers!

Re: JackJD: FYI on a poster calling himself Pantherhawk

PANTHERHAWK!

Comment

Why is this blatant flaming allowed? I hate flaming! I love the MVC!!

Comment

I have a feeling this won't last long in the football section...

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
          I have a feeling this won't last long in the football section...

see the smack section for further edification on this topic...

Comment

I've moved this thread to the Lounge and I've locked it.

I have viewed Pantherhawk posts on other boards. filbert moved a Pantherhawk thread over to the Smack section and explained to Pantherhawk that we do not like smack in non-smack threads. We'll enforce the rules if Pantherhawk turns on a flame-thrower. So far, he hasn't done that.

Comment

Working...
            X