Here come the Goophers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here come the Goophers

Let's try and move on, shall we? I'm not certain I'm totally prepared to, but I'll try. Can we shake last week and play with the Minnesota Saturday? Well, if we play like we have much of the season and the Gophs play like they did Saturday, I have no doubt we can. But UM will want a sixth victory to become bowl eligible, so they might be fired up. Or maybe they're ready to roll over and die. We'll find out Saturday morning. We best be ready to go or it could get to be a long, cold, sad day.
    Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Re: Here come the Goophers

Looking for a pair of tickets to the Gopher game. We are thinking of going if we can get a pair of tickets cheap enough. Send me a private message if you have a pair. Thanks.

Comment

Very disappointed with Stigs. They need to make a change- period. Gophers will eat RC up. I like Ryan just likes stigs does, but this is not high school. I repeast THIS IS NOT HIGH SCHOOL. Get over it. TOB can gain some valuable experience here with some future FBS games on their schedule. Again unbelievable that stigs is doing this. RC is not the only guy on the team and the same goes for TOB. But they have got to make changes that will benefit the entire team- that includes all positions.

Comment

StarTribune coverage here:

http://www.startribune.com/sports/gophers/69533637.html

Looks like a "must-win" game for the Gophers. The comments on the article are funny. Some Gopher fans want SDSU to win so they can get rid of Brewster once and for all.
        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post

Looks like a "must-win" game for the Gophers. The comments on the article are funny. Some Gopher fans want SDSU to win so they can get rid of Brewster once and for all.
          The comments on the board are the best. Once again proving they are the worst fans in all of college football.

Comment

Originally posted by rabbits64 View Post
            Once again proving they are the worst fans in all of college football.
            I don't share that opinion and I think there's ample "proof" that there may be worse fan groups out there, currently well hidden by good win/loss records.

Comment

Originally posted by AugieJackFan View Post
              Looking for a pair of tickets to the Gopher game. We are thinking of going if we can get a pair of tickets cheap enough. Send me a private message if you have a pair. Thanks.
              Need to inject a little humor into the message board... Moderators once pulled a poster up short for demanding one of the athletes "get a pair."

On a serious note, pretty good risk tickets will be available outside the stadium so drive in, AugieJackFan!

Comment

Originally posted by rabbits64 View Post
                The comments on the board are the best. Once again proving they are the worst fans in all of college football.
                Nice try, but everybody knows that SDSU fans are clearly the worst fans in all of football, as proven by the comments of rabbits64.

Comment

Originally posted by AugieJackFan View Post
                  Stubhub...

http://www.stubhub.com/minnesota-gol...4-2009-765930/

and I believe the gophers have released a few more also

https://www.tickets.umn.edu/online/seatSelect.asp

also Craigslist has some

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/tix/

http://www.4gamedaytickets.com/Resul...te+Jackrabbits

I've never heard of that site but it has a lot of tickets available....

hope that helps if you can't find any on here.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post

I wouldn't put too much weight on comments from the Star Trib board. There are a few die-hard Mason supporters that have been banned from every other Gopher fan board that use the Star Trib site to continue to grind their axes.

Comment

SDSU didn't sell out their Visitor allotment so tickets were returned to the general public through the Gopher Ticket office. You can still buy tickets in the SDSU visitor section at GopherSports.com for face value. I don't think Jack fans will have much problems finding a reasonable ticket this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by TubbyTown View Post
                        SDSU didn't sell out their Visitor allotment so tickets were returned to the general public through the Gopher Ticket office. You can still buy tickets in the SDSU visitor section at GopherSports.com for face value. I don't think Jack fans will have much problems finding a reasonable ticket this weekend.
                        I'm pretty sure we sold our allotment of tickets. The seats for sale at gophersports.com are unused Gopher Athletics Department use seats (purple). I looked to see whats there, and the seats for sale are in 245 and 246. There is also handicap seating (blue) for sale, 215 row 33 example.

Go State! Go State!

Comment

Hasn't the SDSU ticket office been reporting that our allotment has been sold out for over a month?
                          "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSU_TUBA View Post
                            I'm pretty sure we sold our allotment of tickets. The seats for sale at gophersports.com are unused Gopher Athletics Department use seats (purple). I looked to see whats there, and the seats for sale are in 245 and 246. There is also handicap seating (blue) for sale, 215 row 33 example.

That looks right, my bad, someone had told me tickets were returned. I'm sure there will plenty of Jacks fans there this weekend. With last weeks Gopher loss, I'm sure there are quite a few gopher fans selling their tickets unfortunately.

Should be a fun game!

Comment

That looks right, my bad, someone had told me tickets were returned. I'm sure there will plenty of Jacks fans there this weekend. With last weeks Gopher loss, I'm sure there are quite a few gopher fans selling their tickets unfortunately.

Should be a fun game!
                              Best of luck to the Gophers!

My former Roommate is a Gopher cheerleader and I know he'll cheer for the jacks inside should they win. Should be fun although you guys need to get a better game time for us next time11Am is a little too early IMO.. probably has to do with the Big 11 network though.

Comment

Working...
                              X