This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going down

we are going to show you guys what BIG 10 football is all about on saturday. watch out for eric deck....oooh yeah, he's hurt. but my man marqueis gray will get plenty of playin time i'm hoping

GO GOPHERS

SKI U MUH

Re: Going down

Originally posted by tradition View Post
    we are going to show you guys what BIG 10 football is all about
    Really?

The gophs are going to invite the Jacks to hang around and watch the Iowa Ohio State game afterwards?

otherwise, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Comment

HAWKS SUCK. and we will beat their butts too.....in a few weeks.

Comment

What did Weber get hurt? You may need him. SDSU is a Missouri Valley team. Same conference as NDSU. Remember them?

Looking forward to the game up there, outdoors where football should be played.
        You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

weber did terrible today. but gray had a bad fumble too. i'd expect to see alot of gray. hopefully our students show up for the game. most of the upper deck was empty in the ss today.

Comment

Saw that on the tube. TCF starting to look like the Dome during Gopher's games?
            You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

it was full except the ss. very loud enthusiastic crowd though. you will be impressed. i can't wait

Comment

Isn't tradition the same clown that was making all the ridiculous Bison chatter?

SUPERBUNNY
                MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tradition View Post
                  we are going to show you guys what BIG 10 football is all about on saturday. watch out for eric deck....oooh yeah, he's hurt. but my man marqueis gray will get plenty of playin time i'm hoping

GO GOPHERS

SKI U MUH
                  The next time you post smack in a non-smack thread you will be permanently banned.
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                  X