Biggest Game Ever!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest Game Ever!!!

I'm making the call that the game against Southern Illinois this weekend is the biggest game in school history.

Its preaching to the choir with the rabbid fans that frequent the board but what we can do is get the word out to get people to the game!

The weather looks great for early November. Folks, put on your long-johns, woolies, camo gear, bring blankets, or whatever the heck you need to do but we need every last member of the SDSU Nation that we can get in CAS this weekend making some noise!

WE ARE PLAYING FOR THE MISSOURI VALLEY FOOTBALL CONFERENCE TITLE!!!!!!!

If you've been meaning to get to a game but haven't, this is the one! The pheasants will be there Sunday! MAKE THE TRIP!

Let's do this!!!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Re: Biggest Game Ever!!!

I have been talking to all my friends and inviting them to the game. I'm not wealthy by any means, but I can afford some GA tickets for those who say the ticket is stopping them from going. I did talk to a strong Udot supporter this AM who said he was even going to the game and yes, I will buy him his ticket. Gotta get this game off my mind for a while so I can get some work done and be somewhat productive this week.

GO JACKS!!!

Comment

I have to see what my schedule looks like for Saturday, as I'm covering the South Dakota High School Football Semifinals for KJAM... I should have a definite answer by Tomorrow or Wednesday.

If my broadcast is in at 6 or 7 the evening and close to home, I will make every effort to get to CAS Saturday afternoon.

If my broadcast is earlier in the day and/or I have to do any kind of long traveling away from home, I'll have to catch the game on the radio.

But rest assured, I'll be wearing my SDSU sweatshirt during the broadcast that day no matter what!
      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Division 1 is also about fandom. Time for the fans to step up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Life View Post
          Gotta get this game off my mind for a while so I can get some work done and be somewhat productive this week.

GO JACKS!!!
          I hear ya there. Gonna be tough! I may be mentally tailgating by Wednesday afternoon!

Its so exciting that the Jacks are in this position!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY

Comment

Rest assure the crowd will be large. Unfortuately I will not be there due to circumstances I have stated on other threads. I have had more than one group of people offer me more than face value for my season tickets for the game. I have given them away for nothing to a person who I know is a true fan and will be there and will be vocal and cheer the team on.

I'll be in Illinois, so I am crossing my fingers they will put it on TV there. I will find the nearest establishment with the game if it is on.

I am nearly sick to my stomach I am missing my first home game in three years which has now ended up being probably the biggest game ever. A win should get a home playoff game. Nothing will keep me from that.

Comment

What, there's a game this Saturday??

Comment

I convinced my brother to convince his wife to let him go to this game.

Convincing my brother was easy, him convincing his wife... not so much
                If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                  I convinced my brother to convince his wife to let him go to this game.

Convincing my brother was easy, him convincing his wife... not so much
                  Send me some of the lines he used to get his wife to let him go. I have a wedding on Saturday I am being forced to attend by my fiance and have tried to come up with all kinds of ways to get out of it already. Its not working, I need some help. She isn't an SDSU grad so she doesn't understand how much this means.
                  "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                  "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Lets see... where is the wedding? what time? anyway you could not go to the service but join her for the reception?

opps just realized who posted that... bet it isn't possible.

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                      Send me some of the lines he used to get his wife to let him go. I have a wedding on Saturday I am being forced to attend by my fiance and have tried to come up with all kinds of ways to get out of it already. Its not working, I need some help. She isn't an SDSU grad so she doesn't understand how much this means.
                      I kinda feel your pain. Next week for Minnesota game, had tickets, Dingers daughter getting married, now my daughter and her friends going.

Comment

You sure she's the one? Just kidding!

I'm thinking H1N1 is coming on with a case of "Honey, it's probably best if you stay away from me for a couple days. You don't want to catch this, I've never felt so bad."

Might get you a short window! I know you have a big drive!

SUPERBUNNY

Comment

Your fiance! Its going to be a long life my friend! Or a short marriage!

GBGBGJ

Comment

Originally posted by leeshajo View Post
                            what, there's a game this saturday??

ooooooooooooooooooya!

gbgbgj

Comment

Tell her you'll be a good boy like you always are when you come to Brookings. That will seal the deal!

Comment

Working...
                              X