Weather for SIU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weather for SIU

Early forecast for next weekend from Weather.com is 50 degrees and Sunny. Keloland.com has it 57 and sunny. Hopefully this will mean a HUGE crowd!

Re: Weather for SIU

Part of me wishes it'd be about 18 degrees, windy and snowy...but that'll have to wait for our first home playoff game . It'll be interesting to see how the crowd turns out. Games after Hobo Days have never been good, but we've never been in contention this late either. Hunting, farming, crops, etc. will play a role in the attendance also. I predict 12-13k
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Hey Jack fans, congrats on a huge huge win Saturday in Youngstown. I just got back from Greeley (don't make fun) and wanted to quickly chime in from Coyote Country. After our game, I headed straight to our cabin (mountain views) and turned on ESPN ticker till i saw your score.

That is just freaking awesome. At the beginning of the year, I thought you were going to be a decent team, but not as good as many of you predicted and crowed you would. Well I am not ashamed to to eat crow and say I was wrong. Best wishes Saturday, and anything less than a full stadium would be a shame. I for one will be tuned in at the Dome (not Dump SturgisJeff) and cheering for the Jacks.

Good luck and best wishes.

YFE

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
        Hey Jack fans, congrats on a huge huge win Saturday in Youngstown. I just got back from Greeley (don't make fun) and wanted to quickly chime in from Coyote Country. After our game, I headed straight to our cabin (mountain views) and turned on ESPN ticker till i saw your score.

That is just freaking awesome. At the beginning of the year, I thought you were going to be a decent team, but not as good as many of you predicted and crowed you would. Well I am not ashamed to to eat crow and say I was wrong. Best wishes Saturday, and anything less than a full stadium would be a shame. I for one will be tuned in at the Dome (not Dump SturgisJeff) and cheering for the Jacks.

Good luck and best wishes.

YFE

Classy post.

Comment

Agreed, rep points for Mr. Yote.

Comment

Working...
          X