Siu tv?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siu tv?

Any word on some possibilities of getting the MVFC game on tv in the Dakotas?

I will be tailgating at 10, but just wanted to see if there was anything in the works that I could possibly tape.

Re: Siu tv?

Originally posted by gojacksgo View Post
    Any word on some possibilities of getting the MVFC game on tv in the Dakotas?

I will be tailgating at 10, but just wanted to see if there was anything in the works that I could possibly tape.
    What are you waiting until 10 am for? I think tailgating starts at 9 am? As Jimmy Buffet would say...........its 5 o'clock somewhere.

GBGBGJ

Comment

Tailgate lot opens at 10am (4 hours) before afternoon games.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
        Tailgate lot opens at 10am (4 hours) before afternoon games.
        Isn't it a 1PM kickoff though?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
          Isn't it a 1PM kickoff though?

I stand corrected! I just assumed a 2PM kickoff like most of our other afternoon games are. The game is at 1PM according to gojacks.com.

9am it is...cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
            I stand corrected! I just assumed a 2PM kickoff like most of our other afternoon games are. The game is at 1PM according to gojacks.com.

9am it is...cheers!
            Afternoon games in November are always 1 p.m. games (or have at least been for a large number of years now.) Part of that is, I'm sure, that daylight savings time has changed the clock. See you all at the tailgate!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
              Afternoon games in November are always 1 p.m. games (or have at least been for a large number of years now.) Part of that is, I'm sure, that daylight savings time has changed the clock. See you all at the tailgate!!!
              You got it, I will see you there!

Comment

Game is on Channelsurfing.net

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
                  I believe all day games except Hobo Day start at 1:00 pm. Hobo day is pushed back to to 2:00 to give time between the parade and the football game. In recent years, the only day games other than Hobo Day have been in November.

Comment

Working...
                  X