Minor Meltdown in the South

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minor Meltdown in the South

Any one notice the meltdown on the USD mini board? One poster actually suggested dropping football for baseball.

For certain though, the loss brings USD football to a winning percentage overall of less than 50%. I believe the mighty Yotes are 501-466-36 for a 49.95% winning percentage (ties do count). That is the worst of the 4 Dakota D1 schools.
    You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Re: Minor Meltdown in the South

i saw that too. what was interesting was, coyotefan wasnt a part of it yet. of course, he normally doesnt post till after midnight and this being halloween and we turn our clocks back an hour.....wow, we might not hear from him till 3 or 4 am or not at all if he turns into a pumpkin.

Comment

Let's see a degree from U. and only posts late. Waiter or bartender?
      You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

I thought USD was better than they are proving to be. Losing to Northern Colorado suggests they are bad and getting worse.
        This space for lease.

Comment

Road game. Doesn't count.
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
            Let's see a degree from U. and only posts late. Waiter or bartender?
            Neither, Prairiehaas: Pizza delivery

Comment

Crazy bread anyone?

Comment

It might be a minor meltdown in number but a major meltdown of those that care enough to post. It has gotten ugly and I was certainly not short on opinions about it tonight.

speaking of that it looks like the Jacks are gonna win their first legitimate conference title in decades. Congrats, maybe in 50 years USD will contend for a conference title again.
                How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Always with the negative waves Moriarity, always with the negative waves!

Comment

Always with the negative waves Moriarity, always with the negative waves!
                    Classic....

"Bridge is up" ..... "Bridge is out"

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
                      Jacks are gonna win their first legitimate conference title in decades.
                      When the Jacks won the Great West, weren't four of the five teams ranked at the end of the season (NDSU, SDSU, Cal-Poly & UC-Davis?)

I'm counting that one.

Winning the basketball title in the Great West OTOH........ Hope you don't have any problem with NJIT and Houston Baptist!!

Comment

Well, at least USD got their win against an FCS scholarship team in SELA out of the way early in the season. Their chances at another look pretty bleak as Southern Utah is looking to be a force this year and they end the season at Cal Poly.

Funny how SDSU was being made fun of for being content with 7-4 seasons and now UND/USD/NDSU could all end up under .500

Baby steps.

Comment

Yoties haven't come to terms with being 4th of 4 D1 football programs in SD. Shouldn't suprise them, they're third all time in football wins for SD colleges,

Comment

Yoties haven't come to terms with being 4th of 4 D1 football programs in SD. Shouldn't suprise them, they're third all time in football wins for SD colleges,
                            The 4 D1 programs in SD?
                            Originally posted by JackFan96
                            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

My bad. 4 D1 programs in the Dakotas. I sit corrected.

Comment

Working...
                              X