TV Coverage of Youngstown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Coverage of Youngstown

I have dish network and it says on gojacks.com that the game will be broadcasted on KDLT-Sioux Falls starting at 3 pm central. I checked the program guide last night for channel 46(KDLT-Sioux Falls) and it didn't say college football and had a bunch of regular TV shows up. I was going to DVR the game because I have to bring my daughter trick or treating for the first time. Did anybody else check their program guide?

I know it is broadcasting on Fox Sports Net (channel 436) at 9:30pm tomorrow night but it will be difficult for me to wait until 9:30pm. Any input would be great.

Re: TV Coverage of Youngstown

KDLT is covering it... no word if my close, personal friend* "Mark-O" will be on the mike....

http://www.kdlt.com/Sports/1026s1.html

*a little slam on Sid Hartman
    I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Update in the Argus, on KDLT, no Mark-O and not on gojacks.

EDIT: Forgot that it is not updated on the Midcontinent cable listings either.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

I have Dish, too and I'm not too worried. They probably just didn't update the programming schedule.
        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Got the 60" flat screen ready and the Bud Light in the fridge...I am nervous about this one, but still feel it is ours to win!

Comment

Note to self... do NOT sleep in too late on my nap when I get off work tomorrow!
            I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Life View Post
              Got the 60" flat screen ready and the Bud Light in the fridge...I am nervous about this one, but still feel it is ours to win!
              I like your style!!! I will be doing the same.

Comment

Move it to the garage and we'll all join you!!
                Originally posted by Jack4Life View Post

Comment

Originally posted by 76Rabbit View Post
                  Move it to the garage and we'll all join you!!
                  That would scare the trick or treaters, not!

Comment

Hopefully this game with be on Channelsurfing.net for the out-of-staters to watch the game. So far it's not listed, but that doesn't necessarily mean it won't be on.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell View Post
                      Hopefully this game with be on Channelsurfing.net for the out-of-staters to watch the game. So far it's not listed, but that doesn't necessarily mean it won't be on.
                      If you can wait, the game will be on FSN North @ 9:30 tonight. Between taking the kids trick-or-treating and other plans I'm going that route. It wouldn't be my first option but it's better then hoping that is on channelsurfing.net or watching the stats on gamecast.
                      Go State! Go State!

Comment

check all my dish channels and no SDSU game Get Chadron St and Mesa St. but no Jacks. Come on channelsurfing. ok not showing up on channelsurfing.net yet as of one eastern.
                        Last edited by SturgisJeff; 10-31-2009, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Sometimes you can find games on http://www.justin.tv/ as well. Think you'll have to wait till gametime to check if its there though, I don't see a schedule anywhere.

Comment

Game is on Comcast Sports Chicago for those who get it.
                            Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.
                            -Ben Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack 1738

Comment

Working...
                            X