Football helmet warning label

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football helmet warning label

In some games, I've noticed a warning label on the back of the Jackrabbit football helmets. It has not appeared on the helmets in all games. For example, I do not recall seeing it on the helmets for the Cal-Poly game. I'm certain it was not on the helmets last year when we played Iowa State. I do not believe it has been on the helmets when we've played UC-Davis or McNeese in the past.

I can't say with certainty in which games the warning label has appeared this year but I'm sure it has been on the helmets for some of the game. Yesterday I decided to investigate further and I took a picture of the label on the back of one of the Jackrabbits' helmets. This may answer some questions...you decide for yourself.

Re: Football helmet warning label

Rep points for you! Brilliant!
    I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Leave it to a lawyer. Speaking of shysters, how did our friends from the outhouse do this weekend against bye?
      You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
        Leave it to a lawyer. Speaking of shysters, how did our friends from the outhouse do this weekend against bye?
        I haven't seen the stats, but looks like bye held them to 7 points, however they gave up 66. Oh wait, that wasn't this week was it?

Comment

Or was a missed extra point in OT that led to the loss. Maybe that wasn't this week either.
          You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Was the game played at the dump or at ByePolar Field

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
              It was at ByePolar Field. I think they were celebrating their ByeCentennial that day. Also, since it was a road game, the game doesn't count anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Life View Post
                It was at ByePolar Field. I think they were celebrating their ByeCentennial that day. Also, since it was a road game, the game doesn't count anyway.

Hey, lay off the Bye Linguals. Atrás, compañeros!!

Comment

Have you checked out Byes new Fieldhouse. UNI gets to use the lockers there when they play Bye this weekend. It's called Bye National Fieldhouse.

Comment

Keep all this crap up, and I'll be cheering for SIU............haha

The 66 to 7 smack was a low blow..............but funny and deserving

Congrats on your HUGE win. Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                      Easy on the "dump" comment. Have you seen your field lately? I love your tail-mudding area. Very nice. (return smack)

Still a nice win for those that are reading this and want to fire large "meassage missiles" back at me.

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                        Easy on the "dump" comment. Have you seen your field lately? I love your tail-mudding area. Very nice. (return smack)

Still a nice win for those that are reading this and want to fire large "meassage missiles" back at me.
                        Gotta agree on the mud in the Backyard. This week wasn't too bad, but last week was a little soupy...

Comment

The Backyard wasn't too bad, but the parking to the north of that was a little challenging for some. All the more reason for folks to throw 5 bucks towards the Pride and use their lots.
                          -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                            All the more reason for folks to throw 5 bucks towards the Pride and use their lots.
                            That's what I did... hey, if it helps out the band and the drumline, then this original "Number-One Fan" is happy to pony up a fiver to park!
                            I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Working...
                            X