Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Complimentary Article in Waterloo/CF Courier...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complimentary Article in Waterloo/CF Courier...

http://www.wcfcourier.com/sports/col...ee538ffa6.html

Re: Complimentary Article in Waterloo/CF Courier...

Thanks for the link.

I think us Jacks fans need to calm down about what two young college football players say in a post-game interview. Emotions run high after a tough game, they are young men, not savy politicians with a lifetime of talking in front of the media. They were two leaders of a very good team. Of course they are going to have a nobody can beat us but ourselves attitude. That is probably why they and the UNI Panthers have been so successful. I don't see it as arrogance, but swagger. We don't need oppossing teams to validate our successes. We as fans and the Jacks players themselves know what happened on the field. Danny Batten said it himself, just keep winning and the respect will come.

Comment

Re: Complimentary Article in Waterloo/CF Courier...

Originally posted by SD-STATE View Post
      Thanks for the link.

I think us Jacks fans need to calm down about what two young college football players say in a post-game interview. Emotions run high after a tough game, they are young men, not savy politicians with a lifetime of talking in front of the media. They were two leaders of a very good team. Of course they are going to have a nobody can beat us but ourselves attitude. That is probably why they and the UNI Panthers have been so successful. I don't see it as arrogance, but swagger. We don't need oppossing teams to validate our successes. We as fans and the Jacks players themselves know what happened on the field. Danny Batten said it himself, just keep winning and the respect will come.
      I guess I agree, we are so used to getting no respect we kind of have become over-sensitive . We shouldn't expect a team we've beaten to admit we were the better team...geeeez j/k oops, looked at the article, very nice, got a little praise, i'm satisfied & all happy now

Comment

Working...
      X