• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MVC Standings

How good does this look!
    http://www.mvc-sports.com/standings/...7600&SPID=2899

Re: MVC Standings

Pretty darned good....now to keep it rolling each week!
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Congrats to Indiana State. The Trees get a nice win. I'm happy those seniors got a win. Western Illinois gets to be the answer to the trivia question that nobody wanted to be.

Question for Lakes Bison, if he checks in: Who's in last, baby? Sorry to other reasonable NDSU fans who read posts here. I just can't stand Lakes. But then again...who can?
      Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
        Congrats to Indiana State. The Trees get a nice win. I'm happy those seniors got a win. Western Illinois gets to be the answer to the trivia question that nobody wanted to be.

Question for Lakes Bison, if he checks in: Who's in last, baby? Sorry to other reasonable NDSU fans who read posts here. I just can't stand Lakes. But then again...who can?
        LakesBison has been excused from further participation on this board.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post

Love seeing these standings, but oh my how the might Bizon have fallen. I'm not going anywhere near bisonville. That place has got be to exploding with hate at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfan29 View Post
            Love seeing these standings, but oh my how the might Bizon have fallen. I'm not going anywhere near bisonville. That place has got be to exploding with hate at the moment.
            We've kinda passed through that and out the other side. Sort of the calm after the storm. There are always exceptions, of course, but most of that came last night while alcohol was still involved. It's been pretty quiet today.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammersmith View Post
              We've kinda passed through that and out the other side. Sort of the calm after the storm.
              You mean you've gone through the five stages of grief, eh?

Denial (Hey! we had a chance to beat Iowa State!)

Anger (KILL MERTENS!!! KILL BOHL!!!!)

Bargaining (Just give Mohler a shot, puhleeeeeeze)

Depression (This is the worst team ever!)

Acceptance (Oh well, there's always next year)

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
                You mean you've gone through the five stages of grief, eh?

Denial (Hey! we had a chance to beat Iowa State!)

Anger (KILL MERTENS!!! KILL BOHL!!!!)

Bargaining (Just give Mohler a shot, puhleeeeeeze)

Depression (This is the worst team ever!)

Acceptance (Oh well, there's always next year)
                Hehe, someone already did that breakdown on BV about two weeks ago. I think it was the week leading to the UNI game. The problem has been that our team doesn't just roll over and die; it plays just well enough to give us hope before ripping it away again. I think this loss finally did it for good, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammersmith View Post
                  it plays just well enough to give us hope before ripping it away again.
                  As a Vikings fan, you have the sympathy of one who's been there before.

Comment

I'm trying to feel bad for the Bison but, I just can't pull it off. You may call it karma but I prefer the term hubris. Dr. Bell, remember Ancient History, defined it as defying the will of the gods. The result; think Sisyphus.
                    You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
                      I'm trying to feel bad for the Bison but, I just can't pull it off. You may call it karma but I prefer the term hubris. Dr. Bell, remember Ancient History, defined it as defying the will of the gods. The result; think Sisyphus.
                      What do STDs have to do with this?

I kid, I kid.

Comment

Funny!
                        You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Working...
                        X