Indiana State wins!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indiana State wins!

The streak is no more! The Sycamores drop WIU 17-14!

Congrats Sycamores!
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Re: Indiana State wins!

That was one long turn around the corner. Much like grandma in her Buick. Good win for the Trees.
    You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

After going to Indiana State's Homecoming last year when they lost to the Jacks I wonder how many students were actually sober enough to enjoy the victory instead of passed out in the streets.

Homecoming tradition at ISU blue is to walk the three or so miles from campus to the stadium stopping at every bar downtown. There were plenty of "happy" fans before the game and afterward the streets looked like a disaster zone with cops, ambulances, and fire trucks everywhere picking up the remnants.

But great job Trees!

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
        After going to Indiana State's Homecoming last year when they lost to the Jacks I wonder how many students were actually sober enough to enjoy the victory instead of passed out in the streets.

Homecoming tradition at ISU blue is to walk the three or so miles from campus to the stadium stopping at every bar downtown. There were plenty of "happy" fans before the game and afterward the streets looked like a disaster zone with cops, ambulances, and fire trucks everywhere picking up the remnants.

But great job Trees!
        Great tradition, I might have to attend homecoming there some day. Great win for Ind. St.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
        X