Hats Off to the Jackrabbits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hats Off to the Jackrabbits

A belated congratulations to SDSU on its win last Saturday. You've developed an excellent program with a lot of very hard-nosed kids who want to compete badly. My family and I were teachers in the Brookings school district for seven years. We think that Brookings is a beautiful city...and that SDSU is a classy institution.

Good luck against UNI today. I'll be pulling for you.

My apologies for any smack that I might have been involved in on our board. I speak only for myself...to be clear. I've been very upset with how the Bison have been playing, among other things. Any disrespect that I've shown comes purely from my frustration with the Bison.

Question: Is Jim McKinney still directing the Pride? The guy directing didn't look like him. Another: The player with the last name 'Kuhl'...however it's spelled...is he from Brookings originally? Son of the assistant band director at SDSU possibly? Just don't see that name much.

Obviously...we're hurting quite a bit right now. It's not just about losing to the Rabbits. The general state of the program is in question. Not going to get into the reasons. Please don't make this a smack thread, or a discussion about our problems. I only came here to say...

...congratulations...and good luck!

Re: Hats Off to the Jackrabbits

[QUOTE=CaBisonFan;131062]

Question: Is Jim McKinney still directing the Pride? The guy directing didn't look like him. Another: The player with the last name 'Kuhl'...however it's spelled...is he from Brookings originally? Son of the assistant band director at SDSU possibly? Just don't see that name much.

McKinney has retired. We hired the the band director Peterson away from Utah State. Tyrrel Kool is from Yankton

QUOTE]

Comment

Classy post CA and I at least can understand your frustration at the Bison season.

Comment

Dirk Kool is the son of former coach and player Mark Kool who is now living and coaching in Fairfield Iowa.

Comment

...and, of course, everybody on this team is cool.

Comment

Working...
          X