Craw #1 in the world at NCAA Football 10 on XBox Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craw #1 in the world at NCAA Football 10 on XBox Live

I'll post it here since I just found this out. Ryan Crawford is apparently the #1 NCAA Football 10 player in the world on Xbox Live. And he has a blog:

http://mrcraw12.blogspot.com

Might explain why he's so good at quickly reading defenses.
    Holy nutmeg!

Re: Craw #1 in the world at NCAA Football 10 on XBox Live

That is very impressive.

Comment

That is super impressive. The #1 best NCAA Football player on XBOX is also our starting QB. That's pretty rad. He obviously knows his stuff, I guess he's taken advantage of seeing the real deal in the film room for the past five years.

Comment

Anyone who is familiar with competitvie gaming understands just how impress being the #1 ranked player at any video game is. Just because you are better than all your friends at a game doesn't mean you could hold a candle to some of the games top players, as they really are freaks of nature.
        If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
        - Steven Wright

Comment

Wow, I thought that this was a joke and was some other dude named Ryan Crawford. Then I saw the part about where he talks about being the QB for SDSU....that is pretty impressive.
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Working...
          X