Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tailgating Regulations @ SDSU

Jck Ladies and Gents,
    I hear there are restrictions and procedures at SDSU re tailgating. Gotta pay a fee? Can someone please enlighten The Cap'n, so I don't end up in the Brookings jail for taking a swing at some SDSU softball player lot rat or rent-a-cop?

Thanks!

Re: Tailgating Regulations @ SDSU

Originally posted by CapnCat View Post
    Jck Ladies and Gents,
    I hear there are restrictions and procedures at SDSU re tailgating. Gotta pay a fee? Can someone please enlighten The Cap'n, so I don't end up in the Brookings jail for taking a swing at some SDSU softball player lot rat or rent-a-cop?

Thanks!

Lots of rules Capn....if you go to the Jacksrabbits website: GOJACKS.COM and click on tickets it will lead you to tailgating policies. If I read or heard correctly yesterday all of the tail gate spots had already been sold? But, you may want to check it out for yourself. 605 688 5422 and you will likely get Beth or Christi and they would be extremely happy to help you with any questions.

GBGBGJ

Comment

Sorry Cpn they are all sold out! This will be the first game Igottafever and myself won't have a spot in a number of years... sad day
      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Just a note that just because the spots are sold out doesn't mean people can't go to tailgate. Sometimes it can be just as fun wandering around the lot and stopping by other peoples spots. I'm guessing there are a few people on this board that would be more than willing to welcome Cap'n and his clan to their spot. I'd offer mine up, but unfortunately I will be missing my second Hobo in the last 10 years for a wedding this weekend...

Comment

Just to follow on Jacks-02 Cap'n: tailgating is free. The tailgate spots must be rented but it doesn't cost anything to wander around and make new friends!

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
            Just to follow on Jacks-02 Cap'n: tailgating is free. The tailgate spots must be rented but it doesn't cost anything to wander around and make new friends!
            Exactly. You can enter the lot without a tickets or a spot reserved. Just find some friendly looking folks and introduce yourself. Our group is usually pretty large but always willing to welcome others. PM me if you want details. Only other important rules are no glass, use a coozie, no kegs or barrels, pee in the potty not on a tree.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Cool, guys.

Comment

Originally posted by CapnCat View Post
                Cool, guys.

Be sure to check out the Chain Gang tailgate (north side of tailgating by the trees, large picket fence surrounding it). They always enjoy visiting fans dropping by and will treat you well. I think that's true for any of the other tailgate spots as well...we're a pretty friendly bunch.

Comment

Working...
                X