Can you hear that???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you hear that???

Silence. Absolute silence from the B-Chip fans today.

There is no better way to show that they were flat-ass dominated!

Great job Jacks!!! The Bison are the best 1-6 team in the country!!!

Fear the rabbit! Going to be a whale of a Hobo Day game!

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Re: Can you hear that???

There is plenty of chirping on Bisonville today. Some of it is comical and some of it, god forbid, makes sense.

If you are a Jackrabbit fan and need a laugh today, visit Bisonville. The best thread talks about combining UND and NDSU sports programs to become a Big Ten and national super power.

Comment

Chirping from Bohl who seemed to emphasize Pat Paschall's absence played a big role in the outcome of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
        There is plenty of chirping on Bisonville today. Some of it is comical and some of it, god forbid, makes sense.

If you are a Jackrabbit fan and need a laugh today, visit Bisonville. The best thread talks about combining UND and NDSU sports programs to become a Big Ten and national super power.
        If UND and NDSU were to join athletic programs, I would like to propose a mascot:

“I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

I'm feeling a little compassionate toward the Buffs today. The message boarders having the crazy talk (combining with UND?) are just trying to find something to occupy their time. It's a tough day in Fargo.

The only cross-border tilt that was claimed by the northerners was the U of Mary 20-16 win over Northern State.

There was one post that struck me as being particularly funny...it's hard to imagine the poster's brain works sufficiently that he can figure out how to get out of bed in the morning. For those who have wasted a portion of their life reading some of the posts (I'm guilty), it's the one by the fellow who first proclaimed he was shouting profanities with a grandparent and an eight-year-old grandchild nearby, and then he complained when some member of our section was making improper comments to NDSU fans and their band. And then, of course, he wants to apply the incident to SDSU fans in general. I was tempted to cut and paste some of the comments made by the mentally-ill LakesBison and remind the poster that we try not to judge all Bison fans by LakesBison (even though LakesBison apparently has some loyal supporters).

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
            I'm feeling a little compassionate toward the Buffs today. The message boarders having the crazy talk (combining with UND?) are just trying to find something to occupy their time. It's a tough day in Fargo.

The only cross-border tilt that was claimed by the northerners was the U of Mary 20-16 win over Northern State.

There was one post that struck me as being particularly funny...it's hard to imagine the poster's brain works sufficiently that he can figure out how to get out of bed in the morning. For those who have wasted a portion of their life reading some of the posts (I'm guilty), it's the one by the fellow who first proclaimed he was shouting profanities with a grandparent and an eight-year-old grandchild nearby, and then he complained when some member of our section was making improper comments to NDSU fans and their band. And then, of course, he wants to apply the incident to SDSU fans in general. I was tempted to cut and paste some of the comments made by the mentally-ill LakesBison and remind the poster that we try not to judge all Bison fans by LakesBison (even though LakesBison apparently has some loyal supporters).
            Heh. I saw that post as well. If you're going to complain about how this or that group acts, you better dang well better not act that same way yourself.
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I hope Craig Bohl does not waste his precious time by reading Bisonville. Maybe he too needs a feather tickle now and then too. I dunno!!

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                Heh. I saw that post as well. If you're going to complain about how this or that group acts, you better dang well better not act that same way yourself.
                And if you do act that way yourself, you may as well continue to be crazy and not tell anybody about it!

Comment

According to Bisonville, in the weekly Bohl show today, Coach Bohl called either someone from SDSU, or NDSU's next opponent a whale of player and called either the SDSU game or their next game a whale of game.

Is this guy serious? He's got to know how much fun is made of him when he says the "w" word.
                  "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                    According to Bisonville, in the weekly Bohl show today, Coach Bohl called either someone from SDSU, or NDSU's next opponent a whale of player and called either the SDSU game or their next game a whale of game.

Is this guy serious? He's got to know how much fun is made of him when he says the "w" word.
                    I think next time he should use the scientific name for whale instead, just to throw everyone off
                    Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Some on the bison's message board suggest Bohl is reading the message board and is just saying that to given the posters a little b.s.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                        Some on the bison's message board suggest Bohl is reading the message board and is just saying that to given the posters a little b.s.
                        Nah.

The 'W' word a Bohl trademark.

Just like resting on his laurels before he has any laurels to rest on

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                          Chirping from Bohl who seemed to emphasize Pat Paschall's absence played a big role in the outcome of the game.
                          I LOVED that.

I was expecting the wahmbulance to pull up outside the HPER center any moment.

Comment

Wow they are now blaming the struggles on a curse associated with the FargoDome. Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                              Wow they are now blaming the struggles on a curse associated with the FargoDome. Interesting.
                              Yes, reading Bisonville suggests that some of the the problems with their program are related to facilities... theirs AND ours. If only we had permanent restrooms in the tailgate area, the Bison would again be dominant.

Actually, to be honest, they're not that far away from being their old selves, I'd say. Take away a couple of very shaky players (one rhymes with Bick Bertens) and they'd be OK.
                              Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Working...
                              X