Looking Ahead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking Ahead

I know that this is WAY too early, but the MSU game got me thinking about what the team is going to be like with 3 years (hopefully) of TOB. Do you think that the coaching staff is going to look to recruit a more dynamic recieving corps to utilize is arm. Just from the limited times I have seen him in practice and games, it seems that he may have one of the best arms SDSU has seen in awhile.

I realize, that under Stig, the Jacks are a run first offense. But could we see that start to sway a bit more towards passing in the next couple years?

That being said, I love watching Minnetaur and Co. take care of business.
    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Re: Looking Ahead

Here's a quick break down of the roster for next year using this years depth chart and not including the freshman currently redshirting

QB: SO O'Brien/ FR Whittier
    RB: SR Minett/ SR Duffy/ SO Duffy
    TE: SR Beyer/ SR Sheehan
    TE: SR Cochart/ JR Kavanagh /SO Daughters
    WR: SO Rollin/ SR Mitchell
    WR: JR Gant/ SR Hylland
    LT: SO Luethje
    LG: SR Koskovich
    C: SR McKnight/ SO Castle
    RG: JR Buchner
    RT: SO Fick

DE: SR Thompson/ JR Wood
    DT: SR Basham/ SO Mink
    DT: SR Fischer
    DE: JR Steffen/ SR Crumly
    LB: JR Kool
    LB: SO Tracy
    LB: SR Domino/ JR Feller
    CB: SR Parnell/ JR Matthews
    CB: SR Brodie/ SO Wagner
    SS: SR Kjerstad/ SO Luxa
    FS: JR Wise/ SR Jeske

Next years team will be a senior ladened team. With all the talk of how good this years freshman are I can see some of them playing key roles next year, especially the DT's and OL since we are most thin there.

It's not a fluke that SDSU has been gaining momentum in football and we are defiantly not going anywhere but up with this program and with the last couple recruiting classes.

Comment

Working...
    X