Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ndsu Smack 2009 (Dakota Marker Style)

Blank
    Last edited by i_got_a_fever; 03-14-2016, 09:01 PM.

Re: ndsu Smack 2009 (Dakota Marker Style)

Bison arrogance is amusing. They recruit mediocre players, think they've got a class of superstars and then single out players for ridicule when the team fails.
    This space for lease.

Comment

The last few Bison games have been nailbiters. I would love to see an absolute Jacks blowout with a lot of players getting into the Marker Game.

Comment

Let me get this straight....An SDSU fan is smacking the NDSU fan base about making the playoffs?

Comment

Originally posted by i_got_a_fever View Post
          ndsu thought they were still gonna make the playoffs last year with 5 loses, at least they got that going for them.
          Show me one post on any board from a Bison fan thinking we'd make the playoffs last year at 6-5.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
            Bison arrogance is amusing. They recruit mediocre players, think they've got a class of superstars and then single out players for ridicule when the team fails.
            So we recruit mediocre players huh? How many of your most recent graduating class made it to the NFL this fall? There are Bison from each of the last 3 clasees on active NFL rosters right now. Can the Jacks say the same?

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
              So we recruit mediocre players huh? How many of your most recent graduating class made it to the NFL this fall? There are Bison from each of the last 3 clasees on active NFL rosters right now. Can the Jacks say the same?
              I believe he may be alluding to the mass b*tch-fest following every loss this year that pertains to either:

1) The kicker
              2) The quarterback
              3) The offensive line
              3) Any position in the secondary
              4) The towel-boy
              5) [Place any position in here besides RB]
              6) The Referees - oh wait, that is just another excuse for the zipperheads on bisonville.

Have to admit, the evidence from Bisonville indicates that a large portion of your own fanbase finds those players to be mediocre. [caveat - I spoke too soon by saying that a large portion of the fans are represented by those posters on bisonville. This cannot obviously be the case and I shouldn't lump them all together. However, they sure do complain about their own players a whole heck of a lot.]

Also, I find it highly amusing that you have to come over here and try to defend yourself to the ndsu smack because of the insecurity that consumes you regarding your own program, which resides in the MVFC toilet right now. It must hurt a lot.

Jacks 31
              Bovine 10

3 Dakota Marker Wins in a Row - - - I can almost hear the wailing from Fargo in Kansas. Good thing I will be able to hear the bison fans weeping loud and clear in Brookings this weekend. It will be glorious.

When do the Bovine faithful start sending recommendations to the AD for a new head coach? That should be interesting.
              "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
              "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                I believe he may be alluding to the mass b*tch-fest following every loss this year that pertains to either:

1) The kicker
                2) The quarterback
                3) The offensive line
                3) Any position in the secondary
                4) The towel-boy
                5) [Place any position in here besides RB]
                6) The Referees - oh wait, that is just another excuse for the zipperheads on bisonville.

Have to admit, the evidence from Bisonville indicates that a large portion of your own fanbase finds those players to be mediocre. [caveat - I spoke too soon by saying that a large portion of the fans are represented by those posters on bisonville. This cannot obviously be the case and I shouldn't lump them all together. However, they sure do complain about their own players a whole heck of a lot.]

Also, I find it highly amusing that you have to come over here and try to defend yourself to the ndsu smack because of the insecurity that consumes you regarding your own program, which resides in the MVFC toilet right now. It must hurt a lot.

Jacks 31
                Bovine 10

3 Dakota Marker Wins in a Row - - - I can almost hear the wailing from Fargo in Kansas. Good thing I will be able to hear the bison fans weeping loud and clear in Brookings this weekend. It will be glorious.

When do the Bovine faithful start sending recommendations to the AD for a new head coach? That should be interesting.
                Weeping? I don't think anyone is Bison land still thinks this team is anything to write home about. Being realistic, the bunnies SHOULD destroy us this year. We are not a good team. If we win, it would be a terrible blow for the SDSU program. Gut wrenching, season killing. The Bison football team has nothing to lose. The bunny team still has plenty.
                There's no insecurity here, we're terrible and I know it. It happens. I'm not going anywhere no matter how bad we get

Comment

How many of those guys are on the current NDSU roster?
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Hmmm. Shouldn't you have been so much better, then, with one-seventeenth of an NFL roster in a Bison uniform?
                    Oh, I forgot. Darned officials. Darned quarterback.

Comment

What? Ummmm.

Well, I guess I thought it was all about winning the game? Which we have won 3 of the last 4 times.

Since you mention the NFL, how many NDSU players are in the NFL Hall of Fame?

SDSU does happen to have Jim Langer enshrined in Canton. Oh, and Adam Vinatieri will be there as soon as he gets done with his career where he has done nothing short of establish himself as the greatest clutch kicker in NFL history.

Look forward to hanging a nasty loss on you clowns next weekend!

Toss the Buffalo chips!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
                      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

oh smack section, how you entertain me so...
                        If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                        - Steven Wright

Comment

Weeping? I don't think anyone is Bison land still thinks this team is anything to write home about. Being realistic, the bunnies SHOULD destroy us this year. We are not a good team. If we win, it would be a terrible blow for the SDSU program. Gut wrenching, season killing. The Bison football team has nothing to lose. The bunny team still has plenty.
                          There's no insecurity here, we're terrible and I know it. It happens. I'm not going anywhere no matter how bad we get

That's Bunny with a capitol "B" to you.
                          And you're right: You have nothing to lose. Jacks already have Dakota Marker.

Comment

I was just last March 09 during the Summit Basketball Tourney when we were standing outside between games and some NDSU fans came over and started talking football.

All the SDSU fans stood there and listened to them go on how great of a coach they have in Bohl and how he will be moving on to bigger and better things in the near future!

After the finished talking there was some silence looking for a response........ finally I said "Maybe you should beat us first and get the Marker back!"

Nothing more needed to be said!

They walked away!

Comment

I have a confession to make. I saved the links (or webpage addresses) to some posts from Bisonville in which some of the regulars were making unkind remarks about both SDSU and UNI. I was really insulted: how dare they lump us with UNI! My plan was to bring out those quotes after both SDSU and UNI beat the chippers.

Comment

Working...
                              X