What, The Jacks are Taking a Bus!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What, The Jacks are Taking a Bus!!!

I thought the almighty South Dakota State University Jackrabbits did not take buses to games. I thought that was only reserved for USD. No charter flight this time around. If it didn't make sense to fly why did the University rent stretch limo's to drive the team to Missouri. This just doesn't make sense for the Almighty ones.

Looks like the Great West is 1-0 against SDSU this year. The Jacks aren't very able to win many non conference games lately. Maybe the Missouri Valley isn't all it's cracked up to be afterall.
    How Bout Them Yotes

Re: What, The Jacks are Taking a Bus!!!

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
    I thought the almighty South Dakota State University Jackrabbits did not take buses to games. I thought that was only reserved for USD. No charter flight this time around. If it didn't make sense to fly why did the University rent stretch limo's to drive the team to Missouri. This just doesn't make sense for the Almighty ones.

Looks like the Great West is 1-0 against SDSU this year. The Jacks aren't very able to win many non conference games lately. Maybe the Missouri Valley isn't all it's cracked up to be afterall.
    How is udot against the MVFC this year? Hmm....
    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
      How is udot against the MVFC this year? Hmm....
      Yep and SDSU has how many wins against UNI? Thats what I thought. USD still needs their home games against UNI before they can claim superiority. They already have that over the Jacks. The University of South Dakota Coyotes, undefeated against D1 FCS opponents at home.
      How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Yep and SDSU has how many wins against UNI? Thats what I thought. USD still needs their home games against UNI before they can claim superiority. They already have that over the Jacks. The University of South Dakota Coyotes, undefeated against D1 FCS opponents at home.

thats right, i forgot. usd doesnt count road games. how many of those d 1 fcs home opponents were ranked? actually, how many have you actually played? one or two?

Comment

Don't feed the trolls.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
            Don't feed the trolls.

youre right. foods gone.

Comment

CF took an extra dose of bitter pills today, I see.

Nobel prize talk, anyone?
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                CF took an extra dose of bitter pills today, I see.

Nobel prize talk, anyone?
                I wasn't the one that has been critical in the past of USD taking bus trips. Now that SDSU is doing it, it must be ok, right?
                How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

I wasn't the one that has been critical in the past of USD taking bus trips. Now that SDSU is doing it, it must be ok, right?
                  No, it still sucks, but hard times call for hard measures. The longest bus trip I took with the Jacks was to Grand Valley State. Other than that we always flew to UNC and the year we went to Davis we flew out there as well.

Comment

We didn't take a bus to the Carolinas... to play a Division II school!
                    I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

. . . on the other hand, good to see the anti-depression meds have finally kicked in. Or CF is just in the manic phase now. Not sure which. But I'm an optimist.
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
                        We didn't take a bus to the Carolinas... to play a Division II school!
                        Exactly.
                        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                          Exactly.
                          Don't make excuses, it's a long bus trip and Stig said on a radio interview that he did have concerns about it. Just accept that fact that your people should not be critisizing USD for doing exactly what you are doing. It's called a double standard.
                          How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

CF is typical of most USD fans now...they are striving so hard to be like SDSU, like a little brother trying to be like his big brother. Keep trying USD/little brother.

Comment

Actually, 16.

This is giving smack a bad name.

Comment

Working...
                              X