This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacks declared MVC champs?

Hi, based on their promising start, and using the Nobel Peace Prize as a guide, should we declare Jacks winners of the MVC football title? Just asking.

Re: Jacks declared MVC champs?

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
    Hi, based on their promising start, and using the Nobel Peace Prize as a guide, should we declare Jacks winners of the MVC football title? Just asking.
    You sir are on to something.

Comment

Liked the humor but we manage to avoid getting political on this message board. That's been good for the board...so,...I hope this does not tip into political satire.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
        Liked the humor but we manage to avoid getting political on this message board. That's been good for the board...so,...I hope this does not tip into political satire.

Couldn't resist. My bad

LOVE that 3.14159

Comment

You're either with us, or with the terrorists:
          A top Democratic National Committee official reacted furiously to a statement from Republican Party Chairman Michael Steele mocking -- and describing as "unfortunate" -- President Obama's Nobel Peace Prize.

"The Republican Party has thrown in its lot with the terrorists - the Taliban and Hamas this morning - in criticizing the President for receiving the Nobel Peace prize," DNC communications director Brad Woodhouse told POLITICO.
          I swear, we are living in a Saturday Night Live comedy skit.

I think we'll let Mr. Woodhouse have the (second to the) last word on this subject here . . .
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
          X